Thranduil, where do you get your robes?

Thranduil is brushing his hair

Thranduil: two hundred and three brushes......two hundred and four brushes....two hundred and five bru-

Helena: What happened to 'I woke up like this'?

Thranduil: *jumps and tries to hide the brush* WHAT! Lady Helena, it is far too early in the morning for you and your friends to be sneaking into my chambers! Begone!

Helena: Not today Thrandy. @RachelMarkham here has a question for you.

RachelMarkham: ...uh it's okay. We can leave.

Thranduil: Oh go on, ask the question. It can't do any harm.

RachelMarkam: Well, I want to know where you get all your fancy robes? They're just so...fancy!

Thranduil: Ah! A question I enjoy! I own over one thousand robes, and I get them all custom made by a wonderful little elf who is my personal tailor. She is willing to fit me for silk, satin, velvet....any material! Personally I enjoy maroon silk the best, it's truly stunning and compliments my hair excellently!

RachelMarkham: Can I meet her?

Thranduil: Of course. This is Esgalel.

Esgalel: My lady, it's lovely to meet you. I make all of his majesty's robes.

Thranduil: I'm an excellent customer, aren't I?

Esgalel: Well, you're a little fussy. *whispers* very fussy!

Thranduil: Well, once you DID try to make me wear yellow and pink together! It was terrible! *fake faints*

Thranduil fangirls: NO! THRANDY!😍😍😍😍😱😱😱😲

Helena shoos away the Fangirls with a feather duster

Esgalel: Thranduil loves his clothes almost as much as his hair.

Thranduil: *walks out humming* I'm so fancy...you already know...

RachelMarkham: *_*