𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 - 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘯

Começar do início

"Why did she have them in the first place?" Ron asks.

"Her preeclampsia had developed into eclampsia which is a more serious strain of it. This means that the high blood pressure starts to cause dysfunctions within the brain or organs and leads to seizures."

"What about my little girl? She's okay?" I ask worry filling my heart by the second. If Elle was going to be okay surely that meant the baby was too, right?

She once again smiles and asks, "First baby?"

I nod swallowing down the lump in my throat.

"Your baby girl is healthy. She has had some help with her breathing as Evanna having the seizure caused her heart rate to drop but at the moment it seems to be going back to a safer rate. She will be here in a moment so you can meet her."

With that she leaves and I finally feel like I can relax, thank god. Ron brings me in for a hug as we both breathe out our sighs of relief. "She's okay." He mumbles and I nod my head feeling so grateful.

Pulling apart I am quickly pulled into Quinn's huge arms as they crush my head. "Congratulations son, your a dad." He pats my back and I feel my eyes stating to water.

"Thank you." I whisper into him, squeezing him for a moment before letting go all together.

"I don't know what to do. Am I supposed to do something?" I shake my heads feeling nervous. Why a I nervous? She is my daughter, mine, a little person me and Evanna made.

"Calm down, boy." Coach chuckles shaking his head as he goes to is back down.

Ron grins as his eyes light up, "You will know when you see her. That first time she is placed in your arms," He shakes his head, "You will never forget it."

I smile knowing that he adores Elle, at least we both have one good parent each. Plus Coach has really stepped up for both of us and I couldn't appreciate his support more if I wanted to.

Just then a nurse enters the room with something bundled up in her arms and my breath hitches. I feel like I want to cry. She smiles gently holding her arms out to me as she passes me over my daughter. My little girl.

Holding her in my arms I take in the feeling of her warm body before inhaling a deep breath to prepare me. Then I look at her and I swear I have never looked at something so perfect. She is so small, so cute and looks nothing like Elle or me but that's okay I'm sure she will grow into it. I can see she has Elle's nose though and I can only prey she has her eyes as well. A mini Elle is all I could wish for and now she is here.

She's wrapped in some plain white blankets, her face scrunched up with her eyes tightly shut as she makes small whimpers. She is covered in some type of gunk stuff but it is not as much as you are told to expect. She feels light like I could forget she is in my arms but at the same time heavy because I am carrying something so precious.

"Congratulations Sloan." Ron smiles leaning over my shoulder to get a look at her.

"You know I am proud." Quinn grumbles patting my back a little too hard now that I am holding a baby. I glare as he raises his hands in an apology.

"Have you guys got a name yet?" The nurse asks filling out some paperwork.

I nod my head, "We do." Looking over her face it fits her perfectly and I know Elle will think the same. "I want to wait for Elle."