Chapter 32: Five months of peace

Start from the beginning

The channel changed while Y/n smile while he take another drink of his coffee and breath in a sigh while he thinks to himself.

Y/n: (thought) Five months since the war. Time does fly by if your rebuilding the world along with the Freedom fighters. Just glad peace is now restored.

He take another drink of his coffee while he suddenly felt someone behind him but it was just Amy who have waking up as she wrap her arms around him and bend down to give him a kiss on a cheek.

Amy: (smile) Good morning Y/n. See you got up early then me.

Y/n: (smile) Figured I get up a bit early, you know just to impress you.

Amy: (smile) You still do. Besides I don't mind you sleeping in before me.

Y/n: (smile) Guess your right. Anyways I left your coffee by the kitchen counter.

Amy: (smile) Thanks your the best.

He walks over and take her coffee and sat next to Y/n and nuzzle herself and rest her head onto his shoulder which he smile and tell Amy.

Y/n: (smile) It's been five months since we ended the war.

Amy: Yeah it's crazy, We never have peace for a very long time.

Y/n: Yeah but we did it and it's worth it.

Amy: (smile) Yep~!

Y/n: Still I wonder what everyone else are up to?

Amy: If I remember correctly Sonic is travelling around the world, Shadow is busy training the new recruit for the loyal arcon army, Sally is still active leader of the Freedom fighters, Tangle and Jewels have been protecting their village from criminals and everybody else is doing their own thing after the war.

Y/n: Oh yeah I remember sonic told me a while back he is going to take a long trip around the world since the war is over.

Amy: Yeah, but I'm glad for him and I'm glad everyone else that is enjoying their peace after the war.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah. Same here.

Amy smile once more and cuddle him more while Y/n gently hugs more as the two smile before they have their breakfast and head off to do their own thing around Knothole.

(Later)

We see Y/n enter town as he walk through the street and as soon he enter town he was immediately recognised by the people as they wave to him while they cheer for him which he smiled and wave back to them with a smile.

The people cheer for him even more and call out to Y/n as he smile at everyone and thinks to himself.

Y/n: (thought) Guess this is what sonic felt being famous.

He make his way to Elina's flower store and once there he walks over to Elina who is at the front desk and call out to her.

Y/n: (smile) Hey Elina!

She turn to see Y/n which she smile as she turn to him.

Elina: (smile) Hello Y/n. It's been a while since you last came to my store.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah sorry about that, been busy rebuilding along with the Freedom fighters. But how is things along with the rest?

Elina: (smile) We're good. Ashley, Sophie and Laura are just away to deliver some plants to many towns.

Y/n: (smile) I can probably tell this store has been busy after the war.

Elina: (giggle) You can say that again. After he war a lot of people came here to buy some plants and we have to work twice as hard in order to please our customers.