Chapter Twenty-Five

Start from the beginning

Waking up, Alessandro was talking to someone angrily while typing on his computer. His back was up against the headboard while I laid on a pillow beside him. He stopped talking as soon as I groaned, facing away from the computer light. "Why are you up, Alessandro?"

"We can discuss this when I get to the company." He sighed angrily then hung up on the person. "Sorry, butterfly, did I wake you?" I rubbed my eyes, shaking my head as I did so.

"Food." He chuckled down at me, my eyes closed and still half asleep. When I felt I wasn't going to back to sleep, I slowly fluttered my eyes open, turning back around to look at his computer.

6:04 am

I sighed, knowing he'd been up all night working. My eyes fell down to the tattoo he got to honor our baby and I smiled. It made me happy knowing that he felt the same weird connection I did with a baby we didn't even know was growing inside me.

Thinking about that also made me feel guilty. Alessandro noticed I was staring at his tattoo and how my face saddened. "What are you thinking of eating?" He asked, trying to distract me. I appreciated the effort.

"Get some food from Walmart. I'm in a cooking mood." Sitting up, I laid my head down on his chest. He rubbed my back, using one hand to type now.

"Walmart? Cooking mood? At six in the morning?" He chuckled, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Of course. Who doesn't like cooking when it's raining as hard as it is with a dark sky. It just sets the mood."

"Not too long ago did your cooking lead us to fucking like wild animals." I rolled my eyes, playfully slapping his arm and making him laugh.

"Can we go? Please? I know you have a lot of work-"

"Baby, you don't have to beg me to take you anywhere. But are you sure? Are your legs still sore or hurting? I can leave and get you whatever you need."

Shaking my head, I replied, "No, no. I'm fine. I mean my legs hurt just a bit but I promise I'll be fine." I got up out of the bed before he could protest and went into the closet. He walked in after me as I changed into a pair of jeans and a plain black shirt. He took my hips in his hands, trying to get past me when there was more than enough room.

It sent shivers down my spine and he noticed, winking at me. "Oh stop it, you flirt." I rolled my eyes, grabbing a pair of shoes before walking out as he chuckled. As I slipped on my last shoe, he walked out in a pair of gray sweatpants and a tight white shirt that showed off his muscles and the one color tattoo on his arm, along with a gold chain. His tattoos all seemed to be in the background when you noticed that one.

He was so hot. God definitely has favorites because if looks could kill I'd be dead.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face before racing past Alessandro downstairs. "I'm driving!" I shouted, grabbing his car keys and running out to the car. I forgot how hard it was raining and noticed I didn't have a jacket.

I turned around with a remorseful smile. "Could you please?"

"Irresponsible ass. Here." He threw his hoodie in my face and waited for me to slip inside of it. Pulling the hoodie over my head, we ran outside, him opening the door for me despite the fact I could do it myself. I hoped into the drivers seat and got into the passengers.

"Shit, I'm getting your seats wet."

"My bed sheets were wet because of you, I could care less about my seats." I looked away from him with a red face. Turning the car on, I put on one of mg favorites. Angel 2 Me. Oliver would've turned it off and put on some country shit but Alessandro seemed to like the song. I started singing along to the song with a smile.