Chapter 5

*MADISON'S P.O.V*

Cameron, Nash, Kara, and I swam for about an hour until we started to get tired. Most of the fans left after about 20 minutes but There were still about 15 girls out there. We got out of the pool dried off and got our stuff. We went out the regular doors and took pictures with the remaining fans. We e then went to the elevators when nash said

"Do you guys want to come up to our room and hang out with us and the boys?"

"Yea that sounds perfect but first can we run to our room and shower?" Kara asked him

"Yea thats fine our room number is 1109 ill tell the security yall are coming up." Nash responded with a warm smile.

"Ok give us like 20 minutes." I said as the elevator doors opened.

"Great see you then babe." Cam said with a wink as the doors closed.

I smiled to my self as we walked to our room. Once we were in Kara yelled

"I CALL FIRST SHOWER SUCKER!"

"Whatever I was gonna let you shower first anyway asshole." I said as I fell on my bed.

"Someones salty." Kara laughed while running into the bathroom.

While she was in the shower I just went on twitter and my notifications were once again blowing up with mentions of me and cam but this time these tweets caught my eye.

@camsthumb: I ship Madison and cam so hard but its sad they cant date right now because of cams girlfriend @madisonlacy_ @camerondallas @rileybrown

I clicked on her twitter and it was filled with pics of her and cam and tweets about them. I saw like 4 months ago cam tweeted about his girlfriend but never again so i thought they broke up. UGHHHH! How could I be so stupid to think we had something! Why would he kiss me and flirt with me I dont get it! I then looked at all her recent tweets and they were all about the kiss...

@rileybrown: I cant believe he would do this to me!

@rileybrown: shes just a fan and i mean way more to him than she ever will.

@rileybrown: this ugly bitch think she can steel my man.. think again!

I then locked my phone and started to cry. I was so hurt to think Cameron could do this to me. I HATE HIM SO MUCH WHY DID HE DO THIS! WHY ME UGHH!! I cried and cried till i couldn't anymore. Kara came out of the bathroom and opened the door to go to Nash's room before saying

"Bye Madison im gonna go now see you there!"

"Actually im gonna stay here tonight I dont feel good!" I yelled sos she could hear me.

"Ok feel better love you!" she yelled before leaving out of the door.

Phew! she didnt see me crying. I got up and decided to take a hot shower to help calm me down. I grabbed some pajama shorts and a tank top and went into the bathroom. After my shower I got dressed brushed out my hair and put it into a bun then brushed my teeth. I then crawled into bed and got out my laptop to watch Netflix. Halfway through my favorite movie Mean Girls there was a knock at the door. Assuming it was Kara and that she forgot her key a got up and opened the door but it wasn't Kara .. it was Cameron..

———————————————————————————————————————————————

Hey yall! sorry its been a while and this chapter is short but hey its an update! Love you guys and hope you enjoyed! :):):)