Chapter 1

Back round info:

    Madison is 20 years old and lives LA, California with her best friend Kara. they live in a small 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment. They both love the Magcon boys. Cameron is Madisons favorite and Nash is Karas.  Madison has long brown curly hair. she is 5'6" has brown eyes and is mixed. So she has golden brown skin. Kara is also 20 has long dirty blonde hair, green eyes, is 5'7" and has pale skin.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

    I woke up to somebody shaking me. I got a closer look and saw long dirty blonde hair so it must have been Kara my best friend.

    "Madison get up we are going to be late!" Kara yelled at me.

    "huh?" i asked while pulling the cover back over my face.

    "Magcon is today stupid!" Kara said then ripped the covers off my bed.

    OH MY GOD! How could I forget that im going to meet the love of my life today Cameron Dallas! I jumped out of bed and ran into my closet. Sense I live in California its very hot so i picked out high wasted shorts, a crop top that's white with a rainbow infinity sign on it, a cardigan, and my black vans. I then ran to my bathroom and took a quick shower. Once I was out I got dressed, brushed my teeth, washed my face, the let my hair air dry while i did my makeup. I don't put on alot just eyeliner and mascara. I have pretty clean skin. I then brushed through my hair and put some products in it for my curls to look better. I came out of my bathroom and grabbed my suitcase because we are staying in a hotel so we can go to both days of Magcon.

    I brought my suitcase to the front door where Kara's was too. She was sitting at the table eating cereal so i joined her with some lucky charms. After we were done eating we loaded Kara's car and left for the hotel. It was a 3 hour dive so the whole time we jammed out to music and talked about random stuff.

    We pulled up to the hotel took our luggage and went to the front desk to check in. Our room was on floor 4 and the boys rooms were on floor 11. This is going to be so much fun! Kara and I took our luggage to the elevators and pressed the up button. The doors opened and there stood Cameron, Nash, and Hayes....

———————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Sorry this chapter is so short its my first one but I hope you like the cliffhanger ;)

Comment and tell me what you think! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!