Diana scratched her wrist, her eyes shifting to the door as they all heard it open. Ginny stepped shyly into the room, her eyes red and puffy.

Obviously, from crying.

"Ah, Miss Weasley. Come in, come in." Slughorn said. Ginny walked towards the table. "Look at her eyes. They've been fighting again, her and Dean." Hermione stated in a whisper to Diana and Harry.

"Sorry, I'm not usually late." Ginny excused herself, pulling out a chair, just as she did so, Harry stood up.

Diana eyed him, "No matter. You're just in time for dessert, that is. If Belby left you any." Slughorn chuckled, Diana's face stirred into a disgusted and a funny face as he did so.

Diana's eyes shifted to Cormac, who was right next to Slughorn, he tried to lick ice cream of his hand, staring at Hermione.

"What the hell..?" Diana uttered to herself, her nose scrunching up as she looked at Hermione. Hermione looked up from her ice cream to face Diana.

"What is it?" She asked, Diana looked toward Cormac, Hermione's eyes following where she was looking at.

Hermione's back straightened as she caught sight of Cormac staring at her whilst licking his hand, she looked back down at her bowl uncomfortably.

The rest of the evening went by pretty fast, there wasn't much talking, Diana wasn't in the mood for socializing anyway.

Harry told Hermione and Diana to go back to the Common room and that he'll meet up with them, and that he wanted to talk to Slughorn about God knows what.

"Why do you think Dumbledore needs Harry to get close with Slughorn?" Diana asked nonchalantly, looking around the corridor.

"I'm not actually sure, but it's Dumbledore so I'm sure his intentions are harmless." Hermione uttered, almost like she was trying to convince herself.

Diana looked over at Hermione, a frown upon her face.

"What is it?" Diana asked, Hermione looked at her, a small smile spread on her face, shaking her head.

"It's nothing."

Diana walked the corridors, it was around 10pm.

She planned on going back to Slughorn's room, seeing as she left her wand there, or at least, she hoped she did.

She had on her dress from this evening, her hair was just put up in a bun, now. Her shoes made a quiet noise with each step.

"Shouldn't you be in your common room?" She heard a bored sounding voice from behind her, she curiously turned around, facing Malfoy, he was standing not too far from her.

"Yes, actually, I was on my way back to Slughorn's room, considering that I've left my.." She looked at him, an unamused look on his face.

"I don't see why I need to explain myself to you." She stated, shrugging.

"As long as you aren't going to the Room of Requirements, I don't really care where you're going." He spat.

"You don't own the Room of Requirements, if I were to go there, I could and you, nor anyone else, could stop me." She stated, and turned on her heel.

She stopped mid walk, turning back around to face him, "And just because I 'swore' to protect your secret, doesn't mean.." Her words faded as she noticed the way he sized her.

He didn't even try to make it not obvious.

Draco had never seen her in the dress before, even at the Yule ball, she didn't even come to it.