Over my dead body

Start from the beginning

"You should thank me darling, haven't you noticed you've not needed to charge them at all recently? I have to admit, keeping them charged was also for my benefit. I would be so disappointed if I watched you only for the vibrations to stop. Not seeing your sweet finish, because darling, you look so beautiful when you reach orgasm"

You are left speechless as you stare at him.

The nerve of this mischievous bastard, how dare he!

"Now now sugar, watch the cuss words. I'm always rather surprised when your pretty little mouth spews vulgar language, it doesn't becometh thee"

Once more, he's read what you're thinking. You decide to try and make a conscious effort to stop thinking out loud in front of him.

You imitate his mannerism and respond with a smirk in response. "Oh but darling, 'tis was mine own mind that said it, not from which we speak"

As soon as Loki heard your humour, a look of intense sexual yearning spread across his face. He was ready to pounce as his primal urge to devour his prey became overwhelming.

Without losing eye contact, you rise from your seat and carefully withdraw. As you retreat, Loki advances at the same rate, until you both reach an impassable barrier—the wall.

As he closed the distance between you, your heart raced at the closeness of his body to yours. His expression darkened with lust, and his grin expanded. He enjoyed keeping you trapped in his grasp since you could no longer escape.

"Please overuse your old English vocabulary kitten, it's extremely sexy" he whispers, while pressing his forehead to yours, craving more skin on skin contact.

You let a smile slip, realising too late that you did.

"I saw that darling, I saw your smile" he beamed, "you used to smile whenever you saw me. I miss it, I truly do" his tone sounding more saddened.

His words of sincerity caught you off guard, the sweetness of them unexpected after his earlier harsher intensity. He turns to meet your gaze, and you gaze intently into his azure blue orbs.

"Will you allow me a kiss?"

More tingles began to radiate from within you, and you felt flustered as the confusion just increased. In spite of the conflicting messages your body was sending, you answered with firm resolve.

"No" you curtly answer.

A look of sadness comes across his face, and he withdraws from you.

"Just leave. Go! I'm not going to stop you. I won't follow you, and you won't see me again. I'm done with this town"

You look at his heartbroken expression and feel his pain at being rejected once again. Still, your rational mind and your heart were at odds.

You turn your gaze first to the door, then to him. As he sees you make your decision and head for the exit, he can't help but feel dejected.

You insert the key you still have and pull with all your might, now finding opening the door when not running away in fear, surprisingly simple.

You push it open and walk out into the spacious hall, but your eyes immediately return to Loki, who is standing there in the same dismal posture, staring after you.

Without any more hesitation, you leave and walk back down the church aisle, passing each pew. You see the same hymn book that you knocked off earlier and recall when you tried to be seductive—now laughing at yourself for your foolishness.

You use this situation as a learning curve;

Do not walk mindlessly to those you desire, arousal should not dismiss your common senses.