"How unusual, everything's spinning.." (Revin Au)

(Requests are being worked through and edited- so be on the lookout for those 👀)

(Have a oneshot I created because I was simply inspired by my Fanart book, where I doodled a HS au for this ship- (it's genderbend In art book- not here-)

(Enjoy, and maybe tell me what you like about it? 🧡)

-

"Look, I'm reminding you once again- but you need to go to room 312-"

"Michael, you've told me atleast 6 times now." Devin interrupted him, shoving his free hand into the pocket of his hoodie.

"You're forgetful." Was Michaels only response, with the company of a secretive smile.

At first, Devin was going to respond with something snarky, but he locked eyes with someone and ended up being drawn to them.

He watched as they were going to pass him, but it felt like it would be forever until then.. So he observed his features.

He took note of the way they stared at him, how their eyes had a bright feeling to them.. and how they were a gorgeous blue.

He also liked their head of blue hair.. and the ever so pretty color of their skin..

The stranger was appealing to Devin. Being so pretty that they gave him butterflies.

"What the heck am I thinking.." he suddenly mumbled to himself, feeling his chest tighten.

He attempted to get rid of the sweet thoughts and shook his head as he continued to walk, only to run straight into a pillar.

"OUCH-" he huffed, rubbing at his face.

"Devin!" Michael started, placing his hand on the others back for a second. "Gods- are you okay?!"

Rubbing his nose one more time, the brunette shook his head again and winced.

"I-im okay-" he said, opening his very watery eyes to see the stranger watching.

Devin might of flinched, he might of turned red too..

His things were scattered about on the floor and the one he had a fascination with was staring right at him.

You'd expect that to make him feel extremely insecure, but it was completely opposite.

He was so focused on the blue eyed boy- that it made everything around him meaningless in a way.

It made his brain fuzzy..

"Dev?"

The injured brother let out a shaky breath, barely chuckling and barely ever hearing Michaels voice.

"How unusual, everything's spinning.." he mumbled, heart dancing.

- end.

(no- I will not be making a book for revin that's a HS au (Ill just do doodles/art for its concept)- I'm hanging on by a thread rn so. 🧡)