The Subtle Signs Of Love. (Revin)

(The song inspo for today's story is 'Crazier' by Arthur Miguel.)

(I highly recommend that you listen to it on repeat for this short part. 👏)

-

The hard stare from his father had made Ritchie think twice.. but bravely, he still made his choice.

Across the room was where his dearest friend was.

Soren blinked, looking over to the one his son was eyeing. "Ritchie, dont."

"If you go to him I will discontinue the project." The king warned.

Not caring to respond back, the determind prince walked off to where he wished to be, his angry father watching him the whole time.

"Devin!" He yelled a little too loud.

Startled, Devin spun around with a spoon still in his mouth. "Hm?"

Ritchie extended his hand, a little nervous all of a sudden. "Come dance with me."

He sounded so calm when he said it and the shorter male wasn't at all expecting that.

Devin stared in awe, taking the spoon out of his mouth and putting it back on his plate.

He cleared his throat, pointing at himself. "M-me..?"

"You want me to dance with you?"

"I do." Ritchie responded, grabbing his hands. "So dance with me.."

Devin couldn't speak, so he symply nodded, letting the one he liked drag him to the middle of the ballroom.

The world was a blur and to the Prince and the Gardner, it was only them in the room, no one else.

They were eachothers focus.

"I still can't believe this is happening.." Devin whispered.

"You can't believe that what's happening?" Ritchie questioned, tilting his head as he watched the smaller one infront of him panic.

"D-did I say that out-loud?.."

Chuckling, Ritchies hand had moved a little ways up from Devins waist.. and the red eyed man silently panicked, gripping much harder on the princes' shoulders.

"Gods you're so cute.." The prince breathed, Devin staring up at him.

"Was that supposed to be said outloud?" The Gardner questioned, smiling at his words.

After what felt like a lifetime of flirting, they had stopped, still holding onto eachother like their lives depended on it.

"Your heart's beating so fast.." Devin whispered, bringing himself much closer to the princes chest.

Flustered, with his ears practically on fire, Ritchie mumbled. "Yeah.. I know."

"But yours is too-" He added, turning Devin just as flustered.

-end.

(This was a short sneak peak of a Revin Royalty AU I'm working on in my drafts.

It's its own book and I actually adore it.. ❤ also btw, I hope you've enjoyed my writing so far.)