Time Mess Up pt. 2

Birds chirped in the early morning and Lucas woke up, a bright room greeting him.

Lazily, he pulled himself out of bed and dragged himself to the bathroom, where he got ready for the day.

As soon as he was finished, Lucas hurried down the ladder that led up to the room he stayed in, a smell making him come to a stop.

From the kitchen came two well-known voices.

"Hey.. do you smell that?" A voice asked.

There was silence for a moment before the other voice spoke up, absolutely calm.

"The bacon-"

"Oh shoot!" A voice panicked, clattering of a pan grabbing Lucas's attention.

He took a step foward and stared at the two, Blake hurrying to salvage what she could while Kit watched with a smile on her face.

A laugh escaped her and Blake glanced over, turning the stove off. "Dont laugh!"

Kit snorted, still snickering. "I-im sorry-"

" ..What are you two doing?" Lucas suddenly asked.

The two looked at the auburn haired male before Kit responded, rubbing the palm of her hand when she calmed.

"Making breakfast, Blake here just burnt our last 3 pieces of bacon."

Blake shook her head. "I didn't smell it until it was too late!"

Lucas awkwardly chuckled, placing a hand on his girlfriends shoulder.

"Its fine Blake" he glanced over at a plate on one of the tables. "It looks like there's already plenty."

Blake sheepishly smiled, turning her head to look at something else while her cheeks burned.

"Alright lovebirds.. why don't you two go wake everyone up, I'm like 89% sure Brandon will wake up by the smell of the food-"

Kit paused, her eyes widening a little as she stared at the tired figure behind Lucas and Blake.

"Well speak of the devil.." she mumbled.

Confused, Blake and Lucas looked over their shoulder, quickly sliding out of the way for their guildleader.

"What's cooking.." he muttered, staring straight at Kit before he glanced to the two beside him.

"Uh, Goodmorning Brandon?" Blake greeted him, hurrying away to the plates of food.

"Breakfast, go sit down" Kit said.

Brandon nodded, dragging himself to the table Blake was at and sitting down.

"He's so predictable sometimes." Lucas muttered while watching him, Kit right beside him.

"Yeaah.." she huffed, pushing Lucas out of the room. "Now go wake everyone!"

"HUH" Lucas staggered back, sighing at the grin Kit was giving him.

"Yeah, suure thing.." he exaggerated before spinning around, heading down the old and familiar hall.

-

Lucas stood in the middle of the hall, a pan and spatula in hand.

On each side of him, along the walls were doors that his guildmates were sleeping behind. David, Ech, Mario, Inmo, Devin and even the past selves of Ritchie and his guildleader. Though their room was at the very end of the hall.

Lucas took a breath and let it out as calmly as he could, raising the pan he had with him up a little.

"WAKEY WAKEY! BREAKFAST IS READY!" He yelled.