"Even look the castle. If you turn off the lights and after the sun goes down when it gets dark... this is a more than 600-year-old castle. Every floor, you see squeaks. And if you just walk through the castle at night-time with lights off you get that feeling" he explained.

"I've already got that feeling," I said quietly to myself and then heard Colby slightly laugh next to me.

"This place gives you the creeps...if you're looking for it." Alex concluded.

"You don't have to say if it's haunted or not, but do you ever find yourself scared here?" Sam asked, wanting Alex's opinion.

"Oh, we do. Yes, we do" he said without hesitation.

"Really?" Nate and I questioned at the same time.

"Yes, we do. Most certainly yes" Alex repeated.

"And you're like... you like... you basically live and work here, right?" Nate questioned trying to find the right words.

"I work here, I don't live inside. No one lives inside the castle." Alex explained to Nate, "Should we properly start the tour?".

We only walked to a doorway at the other end of the room which lead up to Queen Marie's room. Alex told us some history about Queen Marie and the castle before we got to go up the steps to have a look in. I stayed back to have a quick look through the things I had written as the mention of a queen sounded familiar. 

As I went up the stairs to go show the guys Colby started whispering, "He's a vampire. He has fangs."

"Look I swear dude," he said while laughing to himself before walking past me. "Do you see it?" he asked me.

"I haven't but I'll look," I said not knowing what to say. "Before you walk away," I said getting Colby's attention before showing the page in my book to the three of them, "I wrote this when we were on the plane" I pointed to the 'Queen M??' I had written.

They all look taken aback, "Are you serious right now?" Sam asked pointing the camera at me.

"I swear on my grandad's grave," I said putting my hand on my necklace, "I haven't researched into anything or whatever, this is all true".

"I mean I've seen her when she wrote all this, it's pretty legit" Colby backed me up.

We left Queen Marie's room and started walking through some corridors and rooms. I was walking in front of the guys and Colby was still going on about Alex being a vampire. I didn't join in the conversation as the word 'tunnel' came to me.

"Hey Alex, are we going to a tunnel?" I suddenly asked not thinking about it. The guys behind me went quiet.

"I didn't want to give it away but in a bit, we are," he said hesitantly while looking over his shoulder.