Episode 4 - animo's new Evo

Start from the beginning

He slammed down on his antitrix and turned into quad smack.

Animo: well, I thought I'd bring back one of the ones that none of ben's aliens could ever defeat.

He pressed a button and the Terramite showed up.

Kevin: well, I'm not ben, and quadsmack is stronger than his four arms.

He tried to punch the Terramite, but it barely moved as it picked him up and threw him at a wall.

Kevin: all right, maybe quadsmack wasn't the right alien for this job, but bashmouth might perform better.

He switched to bashmouth and animo looked curious.

Animo: ben couldn't throw him into a volcano and have the Terramite stay down. What do you think you can do?

Kevin tried to bite into the Terramite, only for him to harm his own teeth.

Kevin: what is it going to take to defeat this guy?

He then watched as in the distance rex showed up.

Kevin: you can cure theses evos, right?

Rex: yeah, but I've never had to cure anything like this.

Kevin: yeah, sure, whatever. I'll distract this thing; you just cure this thing.

Rex: do you have any idea what I had to do to get out of class, I actually like being in class you know.

Kevin: later nerd.

He turned into quadsmack, trying to hold it in place. Rex managed to use his rex ride to get in closer to them and jumping onto them using his punk busters. He tried to cure the Terramite, and he was able to separate the two parts that made it up.

Animo: what did you do?

Rex: honestly, I have no idea. But at least it separated the animals out. Kevin, can you deal with that elephant?

Kevin: sure, I'll just turn into skunkmouth and take this big guy back to the zoo. Should be simple enough, right?

Rex: yeah sure. Look I have to get back, my excuse of a bathroom break isn't going to last forever.

Kevin: that was your excuse?

Rex: leave me alone, I'm new at this.

Kevin: whatever, see you around nerd.

He did as he said he would do, and he flew the elephant back home.

Animo: you've made a grave enemy today. Robot boy.

Rex: the name's rex.

He explained as he drove off on his rex ride, barely making it back to class on time.

Rex: so, what did I miss?

Gwen: not much, although I still don't know what ben's been doing.

He returned to class and planted his face in the table.

Gwen: what happened?

Ben: so, I'm in detention for the next week. So, what happened anyway?

Gwen: Kevin took care of the thing.

Rex: hey, I'm the one who cured the Terramite thing.

Ben: you fought that thing?

Rex: and won. I think that animo guy is using the nanites to control them and make them.

Ben: are you sure? Because that's bad news if he is.

Gwen: yeah, he is. Kevin just sent me recording of Animo's monologue.

Rex: well, I think I can keep curing them so we're good, right?

Gwen: I guess.

Another textbox falls down in front of ben and he sighs and falls back in his chair. Meanwhile something opens up behind animo as he finds himself in an empty castle.

Man: I heard that you have a way of controlling the evo's.

Animo: you mean my mutants?

Man: mutants you made with the nanites that are living in everything. You know how to activate them on a whim. How?

Animo finally got a good look at the man who was standing in the shadows. As he stepped out the things that stood out to him was the metal gauntlet and trench coat the man was wearing.

Animo: it's none of your business.

Man: oh, but I have an offer to make you. If you can activate you more nanites and create more evo's I can reward you greatly.

Animo: how greatly?

Man: well, you want the alien child gone, and I want the evo child. I'm sure we can work something out. Welcome to Abysus doctor animo. I believe you've already met breach. Biowulf, please take the good doctor to his new lab.

Animo smirked as he looked at the man, catching another glimpse at his black hair with a few streaks of black covering it.