Episode 2 - first day.

Start from the beginning

Ben and Gwen encouraged him to go up and he gave a nervous wave.

Rex: hi... my name is rex Salazar.

DJ: what kind of name is Salazar? You a pirate or something?

Rex: more like a robot.

Cash: ooo, robot boy. I'm impressed.

Rex just returned to his seat defeated, meanwhile ben was fiddling with the omnitrix, hoping to unlock a new alien or a new feature.

Gwen: don't worry, DJ can be a little rough, cash on the other hand. I don't know what got into him last year.

Rex: it's probably something to do with DJ providing some protection. It's what providence wants with me.

Gwen: why, what do they want with you?

Suddenly there was a crash coming from outside and smoke rising from the city.

Rex: that's probably nothing. Right?

Ben: I don't think so.

Gwen: don't...

Ben turns into XLR8, and rex pulls out his boogie board and they leave through the door.

DJ: wait, Tennyson is the alien kid? Then what about Kevin?

Gwen: I'll fill you in later. Just try and focus on the class.

However, one of the kids in the class took note of rex's boogie pack.

As ben and rex come to a stop ben looked at what was before him.it was a monster who was shaped like a starfish with mouths all over its body.

Ben: doesn't look like any alien I've seen, and after my adventure in space I've seen a lot of aliens.

Rex: and this is the fast one, right?

Ben: yeah, why?

Rex: try to distract it. I'm going to get closer to it.

Ben: are you crazy? I need humungousaur for this. Four arms would work as well. Maybe rath, but XLR8 is useless on a guy like this.

Rex: just listen to me ben. I can cure that thing.

Ben: fine but If I'm going to do this, I'm going to need some serious protection.

He rotated his omnitrix symbol and suddenly he was encased in the omni-kix armor.

Ben: you've got two minutes before I time out. Think that's enough time?

Rex: let's hope so.

While ben provided a distraction rex tried to use his boogie pack to fly in close to the starfish EVO.

Rex: don't worry rex. You've got this. Right?

He noticed that his boogie pack started to fall apart, and he landed on the starfish EVO.

Ben: any time now rex.

Rex looked up to see the providence ship was flying over them.

Rex: please work, please work.

As the evo glew a bright blue, ben watched as the evo returned to being a normal human with him timing out.

Ben: aren't those the providence dudes?

Rex: six is probably on there. We need to run.

Ben: time back in. time back in.

He eventually slammed the omnitrix down and turned into jetray. He grabbed onto rex as he flied away.

Ben: are you ok rex? Can't you make that jet pack thing?

Rex: I was thinking of calling it my boogie pack. And no, I can't. make it right now. Something is stopping me.

Ben: I hate when that happens.

They arrived back on the schools' grounds where ben shot down whatever drones were chasing them before he landed.

Ben: do you think they know where we are?

Rex: I hope not.

Ben looked over to see that rex was just making and destroying his smack hands over and over.

Ben: what are you doing?

Rex: this doesn't hurt but if I don't get rid of my extra nanites I could become overloaded with them. And you do not want to see what will happen when I get overloaded.

They entered the school, where they found everybody looking at them. One of them walking over to rex.

Kid: I saw what you did there. That was pretty brave.

Rex: thanks, helping people Is what I'm trying to do.

DJ and cash walk over and ruffle ben's hair.

Ben: what do you think you're doing?

DJ: Gwen told us what you've been doing over summer. I've got to say, fighting that x guy sounds like it was hard. And there where like 7 other yous. That must have been hard to keep track of.

Ben looked at Gwen who just nodded at him and he started to tell the story of the alien x-tinction.

Kevin: what did I miss?

Gwen: ben and rex just took off and fought something called an Evo.

Kevin: without me?

Gwen: why do you care?

Kevin: I don't but that sounds like it would be awesome.

Meanwhile the kid had just taken rex away from the crowed.

Kid: so, what's your name anyway?

Rex: I'm rex, I said it at the beginning of class.

Kid: my name is Noah Nixon. Nice to meet you rex.