She felt so violated. She walked out in disgust and anger as the two of them laughed over it.

She walked out to the field into the store and sat down on the floor at the very back of the space. She pulled her knees close and rested her head on her knees.

She wasn't supposed to worry about herself, she didn't have the time especially now that she had to take care of the man responsible for it all. It couldn't have been just because Leon developed a crush on her.

Something wasn't right and the only lead she had she ended them, not like it would've got her anywhere.

And now even Ben was messing with Nico's feelings who had done nothing but try his best to care for Ben.

Ayla heard shuffling sound from one of the racks and leaned to the side to find an old man looking through some of the carton boxes. She got up and brushed off the dust from the jumpsuit and walked to him.

The old man turned to her and frowns in annoyance, "What do you want?" He asked in a rude voice which caught Ayla by surprise. She wasn't used to people being rude to her like this.

"Uh I just wanted to be alone" she said and he looked at her for a few seconds and then sighed.

"Not a very wise decision, most of the notorious prisoners end up here for shady deals and moves. A girl like you should avoid this place if you don't want to find yourself in an abused state." He said as he started to walk away.

"Hey wait, what's your name?" She asked and the old man turned back with slight surprise that someone bothered to know him.

"Carl"

"Well Carl I could use your help" she requested him and he paused and raised an eyebrow.

He gave her a once over and shook his head as he turned and started walking away.

"I have someone to avenge, someone very close to me-"

"- the person responsible is still out there pulling the strings and i cant just let it go you know, i need to find out who it is" she said as she looked at Carl's back. He slowly turns and looks at her.

"Someone mentioned that you have been in the prison for a long time, could you please help me"

"I will-"

"AYLA?"

Ayla and Carl both pause as they hear Harveys heavy footsteps. Ayla was about to reply to his call but she finds him come to a halt infront of Carl at the end of the isle. He looks between the two and walks to Ayla.

"I saw Lina and Rick together in your cell and i thought that they-" he takes a deep breath as he comes to a stop infront of her.

He pulls her to him as he wraps his arms around her and she leans into his embrace.

She remembers about the old man and pulls away to look past Harvey, the old man was gone.

She looked back up at Harvey who cups her face and leans down. Her eyes widen as she grips his biceps and her eyes flutter close as he pulls her close.

"I was worried, I don't like it. I've never been like this before. Do hell with you for turning me into this" he said against her lips and Ayla giggles. She blushes as he caressed her cheek while sucking on her lower lip.

She wraps her arms around his neck and he pulls her up making her wrap her legs around his torso. His hands hold her up against him as they battle for control.

Harvey pushed her back against the wall as he aggressively kissed her and she kissed him back. She feels him pull her jumpsuit down and she pulls her hands out as she is left in a sports bra.

She moans as he fondles her and she is put down by Harvey who pulls her jumpsuit down all the way. She looks down as he kneels in front of her and grins.

She gasps as she feels his hand caress her sensitive skin below. He pulls one of her legs over his shoulder and presses his lips against her lower lips and she gasps.

She was a virgin, she had never been this intimate with anyone. She didnt want to stop him either, so she let him pleasure her and didn't tell him.

Harvey pulled her lips apart and shoved his tongue inside and she moans. He loved her voice. He smiled against her lower lips as he sucked on her labia and squeezed her inner thigh.

Her hands find their way in his hair as she closes her eyes and leans back forgetting about everything.

She focused on Harvey as he brought her to the edge. She lets out a low moan and gripped his hair tight.

He groaned as he could feel himself grow hard from her moan and her taste. She tasted so good to him, he sucked on her button and she threw her head back, arching away from the wall.

"Harvey" she whispers out as he sucks her harder and pushes his fingers inside her.

She lets go of his hair as she grips her hair as she comes closer to her release.

"You taste so good baby girl" he said and she moans as she feels her drench his face. She feels it build and shivers in pleasure.

She feels the pleasure crawl all over her and she lets out a loud gasp and collapses against Harvey as he laps at her juice and she jolts as his tongue flicks her sensitive bud.

He puts her leg down and slides down, resting her body against Harvey as she squeezes her walls and jolts in pleasure again.

"That felt sooo good" she said and he chuckles as he holds her close to him.

They hear someone enter and she grabs her jumpsuit and covers herself as Harvey hides her behind him.

"Harvey?"

Ayla pulls on her dress behind Harvey and peeps to find Dwayne who frowns and then his eyes widen in realisation and he jerks away as he turns around.

Harvey had been facing Ayla to cover her who almost tripped while putting on her suit and Harvey catches.

He looks at her in amusement and she glares at him.

The suit rubs against her button and she jolts because of her over stimulateled and sensitive button.

"What is it?"

Harvey asked as he turns and looks at Dwayne who still stood with his back towards them.

"Uh the thing is I'm not able to change Aylas cell, Bane isn't letting that happen and the contract states that you won't interfere in-" Dwayne stops as if he suddenly realised Ayla wad there too.

Ayla caught Dwaynes eye as she stood beside Harvey, she looked at Harvey who turned away from her and she scoffs.

"I'll leave, you can just ask me to go if you have to talk about confidential matters but it looks like I'm involved." She said and Dwayne was about to retort but Harvey stops him with a shake of his head.

"I had asked Dwayne to try and check if there was a way to change cell mates but it doesn't seem like there's a possibility."

Harvey looked at her and she frowns, "what contract was he-" "Thats none of your concern" Dwayne cuts Ayla off.

Ayla turns to Dwayne to speak her mind but Harvey stops her and she looks at him thinking he was going to do it for her only for him to shake his head at her.

"What are you hiding Harvey?" She asked and sighs as if annoyed at her.

"Not now Ayla"

"What are you so uncomfortable about? What is it that you are hiding Harvey? I've been watching you and you've been behaving shady. What-"

"Am I the only one with secrets?" He asked and that shut Ayla up but he doesn't stop.

"I never asked you about Bella or what happened-" Ayla cuts him off before he could finish talking.

"I never told you her name"