Photoshoot Bathroom (Tom XXX)

-

warnings: semi-public sex, vaginal fingering, spanking, hair-pulling, mirror sex, biting/marking

SUMMARY: Tom and his wife Y/N are at a photoshoot for Times Weekly. After her shoot, he corners her in the hallway and proceeds to have sex with her in the bathroom.

-

    "Thomas!"

"Shh they'll hear us." Tom whispered, giggling quietly with his lover.

Tom had pulled Y/N into a narrow, empty hallway at an interview with Times Weekly. He had just finished his photoshoot for it when he spotted his wife, Y/N, leaving her own.

She had just looked too ethereal- too beautiful for him not to touch her.

"We'll get caught!"

Tom mouthed at her neck as her words turned over in his mind. He glanced around the hallway and saw a sign for a restroom right near the end and smirked, "Then we'll just have to take this somewhere else, won't we?"

Y/N giggled quietly as he grabbed her hand and pulled her into the restroom, locking the main door behind him and immediately pushing her up against the wall.

One of her legs hooked around his hip and pulled him closer, both moaning softly as his clothed erection was now flush against her. His hand gripped the back of her thigh and pressed her against him as his hips rolled.

"Tom.." Y/N moaned, feeling his other hand slip underneath her dress and pull her panties to the side.

He immediately teased her entrance with two fingers, using his thumb to rub circles on her clit. Y/N gasped and gripped onto the sink as she was abruptly spun around with his fingers still inside of her.

"Look at how pretty you are." Tom purred into her ear, pushing his fingers inside of her cunt, nipping at the shell of her ear. "Watch how you come undone so easily around my fingers."

Y/N moaned and pushed back against his hand. She wanted him deeper, harder, faster- she wanted him to ruin her against this sink. Tom smirked as he watched her face contort in pleasure through the mirror when he found her g-spot, torturing that sweet little area with his slender digits until she was a soaked mess beneath him.

He hummed in approval and hiked her dress up, panties still pulled to the side.

This was one thing he loved about doing photoshoots with his wife. They always ended up either fucking in a bathroom or in his car on the side of the road somewhere. He had a major kink for semi-public sex. The risk of being caught made him hornier.

"You're going to watch me destroy your sweet little cunt in that mirror." He purred, unbuckling his belt and pulling it through the loops, "I'm going to fuck you so hard against this sink you'll feel it the entire ride home, and then I'm going to fuck you there too."

Tom pulled himself out of the confinements of his trousers and wasted no time in rubbing his cock between her folds, gathering her juices as lubricant. She moaned again and bit her lip, grinning wide. "You better. I wanna feel this for days Tommy."

"Oh trust me sweet girl, you will."

With that, he used his foot to kick her legs wider and lined up with her soaked entrance, pushing in and not stopping until he was buried balls deep. They moaned in unison, Tom's cock feeling absolutely perfect sliding against her walls, her pussy feeling so amazingly wet and warm around his cock.

"Always like a vice around me. So perfect." He whispered into her ear, tangling his right hand into her hair and yanking it back. His lips were right against her throat, nipping, sucking, biting- anywhere his bow shaped mouth could reach. There were now fresh red-ringed bite marks and trails of his saliva from that perfect pink tongue all over her throat and shoulder.

Tom started his thrusts slowly, ever the gentleman, but soon picked up speed and roughness to the usual brutal pace they always went at in public. He liked to save the slow, romantic sex for the bedroom.

"Yes! Oh god Tom.." Y/N moaned breathlessly, trying hard to keep her noises down.

Being the wife of Tom Hiddleston for almost two years had soon shown her that even if she tried, there was no keeping those noises down. He was a sex wizard, as she had said before, causing him to throw his head back with a hearty laugh one night after they cleaned up and cuddled under the sheets.

The small bathroom soon filled with the sounds of their hushed moans and the slapping of skin, creating such an erotic environment Y/N almost came right on the spot. She loved it when it echoed in rooms.

"You like that? Hm? You like it when I fuck you where everyone can hear?" Tom moaned into her ear, cock slamming repeatedly into her tight cunt. His hips drove into hers so hungrily and desperate- she was spiraling in ecstasy.

Y/N moaned and bit down on her bottom lip, "Yes Tommy. Make everyone hear me, please."

Tom groaned at her lewd words and began ramming into her harder. His cock was perfectly thick inside of her, walls like a vice, hitting her cervix so absolutely perfect- she wouldn't last long, and he wouldn't either. That was the best part about quickies with Tom. He would always be rough and dirty.

He reached a hand back and brought it down hard on the pert cheek of her arse, leaving behind the most arousing sting ever and a bright red handprint.

Tom pulled his face away from her neck, hand still gripping her hair back in a makeshift ponytail, and watched as his cock slide in and out of her wet cunt. He groaned at how smooth her walls felt around him, how she'd clench everytime he rammed against her cervix or hit her g-spot.

"Harder Tom!" Y/N moaned, pushing back to meet his animalistic thrusts.

He growled and gripped her hip with his free hand, starting to ram into her so fast and hard the mirror shook.

Her ass bounced with every snap of his narrow hips, her breasts bounced against the sink from how hard he was fucking into her, her walls gripped around him so tight- he wouldn't last much longer.

"Tom!" Y/N cried, squeezing around his cock as she came. White spots danced in her vision as she spasmed and convulsed around his cock, moaning his name over and over like a prayer.

The way she spasmed around him mixed with the wanton cries of his name made Tom fall right over the edge with her, cock slamming four more times before he stilled, seed filling her up.

Once they had come down from their highs, Tom slid out of her and took her panties off.

Y/N turned and watched with wide eyes as he brought the underwear to his nose and took a huge whiff, stuffing them in his pocket.

"You dirty, filthy old man." She joked, smacking his chest with a small laugh as he tucked himself back into his trousers with a huge smirk.

"But I'm your dirty old man darling."

They giggled and left the bathroom, completely unaware that almost the entire staff outside in the hallway heard everything.

Everything.

***