Mr. Hiddleston (Finale)

~
warnings: age gap, highschool student x teacher
setting: tom's house and the school
story type: dark-fic/fluff
-

    (This takes place another month after the Jacob incident)

-

    My worn theatre journal sat wide open on Tom's desk, filled with his handwriting along with my own. It had been one month since Jacob had harassed me in the hallway, and Tom had gotten him expelled. I owed him twice now. He had told the principal he saw Jacob harass me in the hallway on his way to the teacher's lounge and reported it. This seemed to make my friendship with him grow closer than ever-- we were practically inseparable. 

I know it sounds weird, a student and her highschool shakespeare teacher being close friends-- but I didn't care. He was the best one I'd ever had. 

And so here we sat, our legs touching, as he rambled ideas for the final scene of the play I was writing. 

"Are you sure? It wouldn't be too violent?" I asked, chuckling. He grinned at me and scribbled the idea in his neat handwriting. His looked so elegant compared to my sloppy letters. 

He set the pencil down and turned his chair to face me, "In my opinion darling, the more violent the better." He threw a wink. My cheeks flushed at his gesture-- I couldn't help it! He was so attractive it was infuriating. I knew I would never stand a chance though. I'm just his student and nothing more than that. Maybe a friend to him, but I'd never be what I wanted to the most. 

I had fantasies about him that were so detailed and embarrasing, even sexual ones. 

Who wouldn't though? I mean look at this man. 

His face leaned in, centimeters from my own, his warm breath fanning over my face. I felt my face grow hotter and my heartbeat rapidly increase. He had never been so close to me before--

Suddenly, one of his hands gripped the bottom of my chair and yanked me forward, almost crashing me into him. I gasped and my hands took hold of his forearms, trying to steady myself. He smirked and moved his hand just above my knee.

"T-Tom what--?" I started before he cut me off, placing his index finger against my lips. He pulled his finger away and crashed his lips against mine softly. This didn't feel like a sexual move-- it was gentle and caring. 

Once the shock had worn off I kissed him back, my heart beating rapidly and my face heating. After a few moments he pulled away and beamed at me. He was happy that I had kissed him back. My lips were parted in confusion still, what was this about?

"You don't know long i've wanted to do that, Y/N. I know i'm your teacher-- and that I probably sound really creepy," I giggled, "But i'm just telling you straight. I've fallen so hard for you. The way you enjoy Shakespeare, your beautiful smile and flushed cheeks- I couldn't help but fall in love with you."

My heart soared. My biggest dream was finally coming true. I grinned at him and pecked his lips, "I'm in love with you too Tom. I don't think it's creepy, or that you're using me. Like Shakespeare once said, The course of love never did run smooth."

He chuckled, "That quote definitely applies to us, love."

"Where does this leave us?" I asked after a few short moments of silence. He smiled gently and pulled me from my chair into his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck, straddling him. 

He gazed up at me with admiration and wrapped his arms around my waist securely.

His hands ran up and down my sides gently, "I want you to be mine." He said, his face turning serious. I smiled and cupped his cheeks with my hands, using my thumbs to caress his stubble. Oh I could definitely get used to this. 

"Then i'm yours."

He grinned up at me and kissed me passionately.

-

(A/N): hey guys, im sorry this chapter is so short- i didnt know how else to end it or continue it but they eventually went on to date for years and all that happily ever after stuffs. I apologize for how shitty this chapter is :( I wanted to finish the small series so i could focus on the ones im excited to write.

word count: 739