Lavender Flowers and Hawaii 2 (Loki)

-

warnings: very slight sexual teasing, but its not bad lol

summary: The Avengers decide to go on a group vacation to celebrate the beginning of summer. Tony books one house for them all to share, and makes everyone double up. Tony and Pepper in the master, Thor and Bruce in one, Nat and Clint in one, Steve and Bucky in one, Wanda and Vision in one, and that leaves Y/N and Loki to share one. A small heatwave then hits where they're staying in Hawaii, and Loki offers to be her own personal ice cube until it passes.

-

    Loki was pulled from his slumber by someone shaking his leg. He rubbed his eyes and looked down to find Vision shaking him awake. 

"Loki, we have arrived. Please wake your companion and gather your belongings."

He blushed at the term "companion" and nodded. Vision left and Loki looked down at Y/N. She had her face nuzzled into his chest with her small arms wrapped around his torso. His heart fluttered at the sight and he kissed the top of her head, his lips lingering there a moment before kissing her again.

His finger hooked her chin, tilting it upwards and caressing her jaw with his thumb. "Y/N, wake up darling." He cooed softly, rubbing her side with his other hand. After a few moments, she stirred awake and smiled up at him.

"We're landing in a few minutes."

She nodded, rubbing her eyes and burying her face into his chest. Loki chuckled, "We need to get our things packed up."

Y/N groaned, "But I want to cuddle with you." Loki blushed at her words, and smiled. "It will be early in the morning once we arrive, you can sleep then."

"With you?" She asked with a hopeful expression. His smile widened into a grin, "Yes love."

They exited the plane and Y/N stretched, smiling happily. It was around five in the morning, so they didn't have a good view of the island just yet. The drive to the villa would take at least thirty minutes.

Loki and Y/N sat down in the same spot they had on their way to LA and got comfortable. She let him have the window seat this time after the plane ride. She didn't want to push the small amount of motion sickness she was experiencing. 

A few minutes in, she accidentally looked out of the window and felt her stomach tug and her head swim in response. Loki noticed her squeeze her eyes shut, placing her face in the palm of her hands. 

"Are you alright darling?" Loki asked in a soft voice. He didn't want to hurt her head by speaking loudly. She nodded, keeping her face buried in her hands. "Is it the motion sickness?"

She feebly nodded in response and inhaled deeply. Loki frowned and reached over, unbuckling her seatbelt and scooping her up. He placed her sideways on his lap facing away from the window and held her close.

"Keep your eyes closed and relax love." He whispered, blushing as she buried her face into his chest and nodded. Loki's arm was curled around her shoulder to ensure she didn't fall off of his lap, and he rubbed his thumb up and down the skin gently. 

The van pulled up in front of the large villa and Loki looked down at Y/N, finding her fast asleep. He chuckled softly and stood from the seat with her still cradled in his arms. 

He received a few questioning glances as he carried Y/N bridal style into the villa, making a b-line for the room he was going to be sharing with her for the next two weeks.