Premiere (Tom XXX)

-

warnings: sexual content, public touching

story type: smut

setting: theater/ red carpet premiere

~ feminine ~

-

"Are you almost ready love?" Tom called from the bottom of the stairs.

"Coming!" I yelled, quickly slipping my heels on and walking down the staircase. I looked up, finding an awe-struck Tom. I chuckled.

"You look absolutely beautiful darling." He said, his eyes raking over my form before meeting my own with a smile. I smiled back, giving him a peck on the lips.

He whined slightly when I pulled away from his lips, making me giggle. "If I kiss you for too long, we won't make it to the premiere." I teased. He chuckled lowly, the hand on my waist sliding down to my bottom. He gave it a small squeeze and leaned in, pecking my lips once more. "That sounds much better than sitting in a dark theater for hours."

I rolled my eyes playfully, fixing his tie and straightening his suit jacket. "We better head that way before we're late Thomas." I said, grabbing my clutch off of the table and fixing my hair one last time.

The red carpet was filled with paparazzi, screaming fans behind gates, and other celebrities here for the premiere of the Loki series. Tom and I have been married for two years, and went public almost a year ago. At first he wanted it to remain a secret because of hate and the media, but we knew nothing they did would separate us.

"Ready?" He asked, lacing our fingers together in the car. I smiled at him, "I'm ready."

As soon as we stepped out of the vehicle, the fans holding Loki posters and costumes squealed with delight. Tom grinned, waving at them. He's too kind to them.

We made our way slowly to the carpet, signing autographs and taking selfies with the fans while we waited for a chance to walk the carpet.  The red carpet area had tons of paparazzi flooding the space, the flashes practically blinding.

Tom and I had taken a few photos together, a few separately, and another few with the rest of the cast. I played as Vora, the leading antagonist.

After a few more hours of photos, fans, and interviews, we were finally sitting in our designated seats. They were going to play the first episode here tonight.

Tom's hand slipped into mine and he gazed lovingly at me as the lights dimmed and the screen rolled out. A hand squeezing my inner thigh pulled me out of my focus on the show playing in front of us.

I looked over to see Tom smirking, his hand traveling from my inner thigh to my clothed heat. I gasped quietly as one of his long, slender fingers rubbed over my clit.

I glared at him, my eyes scanning the room for any signs that someone could see what he was doing. Thankfully, it was almost pitch dark where we sat in the back and no one was sitting beside of us.

His finger pushed my underwear to the side and he plunged two digits into my soaked core. I gripped his arm tightly, a moan threatening to escape my lips.

"Tom." I whispered, his fingers pumping in and out of me. His smirk widened and his pace quickened, making my legs tighten around his arm. I bit down on my lip hard, the knot in my stomach building rapidly.

His face leaned down to my ear, "Do you like it when I please you in front of everyone? When I fuck your wet cunt with my fingers?" He growled lowly, his thumb beginning to rub my clit while his fingers pumped in and out of me.

I nodded weakly, my pussy throbbing with desire at his words. "Use your words darling." He said.

"Yes. Yes I love it." I breathed, a moan almost slipping out. His digits thrusted even faster and I felt my release drawing closer and closer.

"Good girl," he whispered into my ear, "Such a good girl."

I whimpered at his words and felt as my orgasm washed over me, my juices coating his fingers. Tom continued pumping his fingers until I had fully ridden out my high, then he pulled them out and sucked every drop of my cum off of them.

My eyes widened at his actions and he slipped his hand back into mine, acting as if nothing had happened. I could tell this had made him extremely aroused, he had a very prominent bulge pressing against the fabric of his pants, aching to be released.

He wants to please me in public? Fine. I'll do it right back.

I reached over and pressed my hand on his bulge, squeezing it. Tom groaned quietly and rolled his hips upwards slightly, his erection rubbing against my hand. I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, my hand sliding into them and grabbing his silky cock.

My hand pumped and rubbed his dick, my thumb rubbing over the slit. His chest heaved and his cock twitched as I jerked him off in the theater of his own show's premiere.

"Don't stop Y/N." He whispered, his hand caressing my thigh. I bit my lip, watching as he struggled to keep his moans from escaping. My hand tugged his shaft quicker, wanting to give him the release he craved so desperately.

His cock twitched once more before his hot seed spilled into my hand, a small groan leaving his mouth. I tucked his length back into his pants before I licked every drop of his sperm off of my hand. This gave him another semi-hard on that I knew exactly how he'd fix later.

"You naughty little thing." He whispered in my ear, a mischievous grin on his face.