Lokitty (Loki)

-

this was requested a few days ago :) i hope you like it! x

warnings: none

summary: Loki has taken a strong liking to Y/N. The only problem is that he's too shy to tell her, and her presence alone makes his heart flutter and his stomach flip. He decides to use his shapeshifting abilities to his advantage to get close to you.

-

    "No, it's the red button Thor." Loki said, rolling his eyes as he sat down with his cup of tea. Thor's brows furrowed and he hit the button Loki said to, only for nothing to happen. Loki snickered, taking a sip from his mug.

Y/N walked into the kitchen then, her eyes looking down at the phone in her hands. Loki froze and his stomach filled with butterflies. 

"Lady Y/N, could you help me with this machine?" Thor asked politely. Y/N looked up and smiled, "Of course."

Loki glared at Thor icily. Must he always meddle with things he wanted?

She fixed the machine and helped him pour the coffee in a mug of his own. He thanked her and walked to the living room to chat with Natasha and Clint. 

"Hey Lokes." Y/N said, smiling at him from where she stood in front of the coffee maker. His nerves returned and a small blush crept up his face. She made her own cup and followed Thor.

Loki frowned. He wished he could talk to her without clamming up and getting sweaty. Then, an idea struck him. He smirked and finished his tea, walking to his room to perform the spell.

Y/N, Thor, Clint, and Natasha all sat in the living room on the sofas. Nat and Clint were cuddling on the loveseat, and Thor and Y/N sat on opposite ends of the sectional. The movie playing in front of them got boring after a while, and Y/N was about to leave until she felt something fuzzy brush against her ankle.

She looked down to find a cat.

"Since when did we have a cat?" She asked aloud as the feline jumped up, its front paws against her leg and the cat's back legs on the cushion. Nat looked over, just as confused. 

"Tony probably got one. He has been talking about it for a while." Clint said, pulling Natasha closer to his chest. 

The cat nuzzled Y/N's hand, wanting her to pet him. She giggled softly and stroked the top of his head with her finger. He began to purr, and it looked as if the cat was smiling. Y/N grinned and continued petting the cat as she watched the movie.

A few moments later, the cat curled up on her lap, lying on its back with his paws in the air. She chuckled and grabbed his little paws, rubbing them with her thumb. This caused the cat to purr even more, his green eyes closing.

The movie ended and everyone went to their rooms to retire for the night. Just as Y/N was about to close her door, she heard a loud mewl from the hallway. She opened the door and the cat jogged inside the room, jumping up on her bed and sitting there as if he was waiting for her to join him. 

She grinned, "I wasn't expecting company." 

He meowed and sprawled out in the middle of her bed. With a roll of her eyes and a small laugh, she grabbed a towel and her pajamas, heading to her on-suite for a shower. 

As soon as she closed the door, Loki shifted back into himself. He smiled triumphantly and stared up at the ceiling as she showered. He would just keep doing this. It would work. Hopefully no one would notice his absence.