𝟎𝟔

*SMUT SMUT SMUT*

October 15

Los Angeles, California

My heart dropped to the depths of my stomach. Why? What? How? Who? All these questions clouded my brain but who did this? I look down at the floor and see specks of red liquid. Blood. I knew If I had made a scene then It would cause more and more chaos. My feet ran out of the apartment and I immediately dialed Santiago. My hands were shaking in fear as I typed his number on my phone.

Mi Tesoro, what's wrong?

You need to come and get me from my apartment.  Someone broke in and there's blood everywhere. I-I'm scared.

Figlio di puttana! I'm gonna come and get you. Please stay out of the apartment. I'll be at your apartment in 5 minutes.

(Translation: Treasure, Motherfucker)

Tears spilled down my face at the thought of all of my belongings being stolen. I worked so hard for all my stuff. Worked 5 jobs at one point just to try and pick me from my feet.

The sudden sounds of footsteps made their appearance again and I look up to see Santiago. He pulls me in his arms and I cry out with my everything. "You'll be living with me, okay? I'll have my men pick up some of your clothes. I'll take you to the mall so you can get more stuff." Santiago says and I nod against his chest. We walk to his car and silently sit. No words were needed for this occasion.

Santiago turned the car on and zoomed back to his penthouse. My face swelled up from the tears that spilled. "You'll be okay, mi Tesoro. We can have a movie night again and I'll order some food." I don't know how Santi does it but he never fails to put a big smile on my face. The car drive went rather smoothly.

We stopped at the familiar building and Santi helped me out of the car. His hand grabbed mine, gently caressing my palm. We walked until we met with the penthouse doors. He took the keys out and unlocked the door. His house was somehow always dark but had a comforting smell.

We got to Santi's room and he walked into his closet. I sat on his bed, enjoying his masculine smell. "Do you want to wear one of my shirts again?" His voice echoed from the closet. "Yes please!" I replied to him. Santiago came out with a big, black shirt and gave it to me. "Here, this is for you. I would suggest that you didn't wear any underwear under this but it's your choice." Santiago winked at me and I felt my face getting hot.

I ran to the bathroom and locked the door quickly. His laughs were heard from the bedroom and I rolled my eyes. I take my clothes off and put the shirt on. I left my underwear on since I like rebelling. "This bra is killing my boobs!" I take my bra off and place my clothes in a pile.