IMPORTANT A/N

Hi everyone!! I'm sorry that I've been inactive for so long. But I've decided to remake this book ony new account, it's called "Daunting Fates" and has about 30 views as of now.

As of why I decided to do this, I was unhappy with the designs of the characters and personalities. I hadn't thought out the plot and was really going nowhere but the canon storyline.

There was no sub-plots, the relationships between the characters made no sense, and the quirks were not well thought out.

I didn't like Runa's name either, it seemed almost fake. Her old hero costume design didn't look good either. But the thing that bugged me the most was the lack of originality.

Reading this book as it is now, Runs is a Mary Sue, Fuyuhiro is a carbon copy of Todoroki, and the Hashira twins are copies of Deku and Bakugou. I didn't like this.

So, I went more into detail with characters designs. I went more into detail with the way the characters speak, and most importantly, the way they develop throughout the story.

Before, Runa was just going to have a mental breakdown after the stain incident, but why? I hadn't thought of that before.

Fuyuhiro is emotionally unavailable, yet he falls for Runa later on in the story? They have no chemistry in the current story.

The Hashira twins are just there, they get no time in the spotlight, and I never thought of the disadvantages of their quirks.

How is it that Runa is so close to All Might? Just because her father is a popular pro hero, doesn't mean she should know all this information that she shouldn't have access to in the first place.

Why is it that the L.O.V, before it was even formed, decided to target her? Why is she so special? She was a young child, only true monsters would hurt and torture someone so young.

How can she be so happy all the time when she has all this underlying trauma? If she really does have PTSD, it shouldn't affect her as much as it does in the earlier chapters.

PTSD, in her case, would affect her most when she's alone or surrounded by too many people. She would be constantly scanning for danger, meaning she'd be more aware and alert than others. It would be similar to a war medic, constantly on your toes.

Fuyuhiro, he shouldn't have gotten attached so quickly, and it shouldn't have been so easy for him to be around Runa.

What I'm trying to say, is that I didn't do research, and I didn't think the plot out. I've changed the characters designs, drastically, and I can't help but change their personalities too.

Runa Yasuda, renamed Chiaki Hanryoku, now had midnight blue hair, and yellow eyes. She always wears a red butterfly clip. Chiaki still had her scar, but obtained it in a slightly different way.

Fuyuhiro Shimizu, he was plain looking before, now has fluffy brown hair with a blue streak. He has a teal hair ribbon clip (the criss-cross kind, like Natsuki from DDLC has.) Fuyuhiro has partial heterochromia. His eyes are mostly green, but the left eye is partially brown.

Miu and Mio Hashira, she is more outgoing now, her quirk has changed. Her and her twin brother have darker skin tones instead of paler ones. Mio is quieter, so Miu often speaks over him.

The interactions feel more real, and their personalities are more visible.

So, please check out Dauntless Fates on my new account Stxrry_Nights0 if you want to follow and support this story still