Chapter 1: First Day

6 years later...

"Dad! We're gonna miss our flight to Japan!!" A girl with midnight black hair and soft blue eyes yells as she tries to usher her father at the door. Grabbing the bags she loads them into their trunk. Waving to the neighbours, a girl her age runs up to her. She has pale purple skin with pink hair, her eyes are pink and she has four cream horns, the whites of her eyes are black. "I'll miss you so much Runa!!" She cries, hugging the girl tightly. "Can't... Breath... Louise.."Louise giggles letting go of her friend, "Sorry Rue!" Runa smiles, "It's fine Louise! I'll call you once we land, alright?" Runa asks, looking at her pink-haired friend. Louise nods, "The time difference though." Runa pauses a second, "Oh, right! Then... I'll text you!" The girls hug one more time, "Bye!!" Runa waves before getting into the car and driving away.

---

"Man- I'm beat!" She yawns as she flops onto her bed, ready to fall asleep. Her dog jumps onto her bed, followed by her miniature pig. The two animals snuggle up to their owner, quickly falling asleep. Unopened boxes litter her wooden floor. The U.A. uniform hanging on her door, ready to be worn in the morning. As she lays her head on her pillow, lulling her head to the side, her eyelids begin to droop as her breaths soften. After a few minutes, her eyes finally close as she drifts off into a dreamless sleep.

---

Runa scrambles to get dressed, braiding her hair and tying her tie. She goes down the stairs two steps at a time and stumbles as she struggles to put her shoes on. After about a minute she gives up on tying her shoes and stands up, "I love you, bye dad!!" She calls out as she scurries out the door and to the school.

Running through the halls the girl hurries to the principal's office but trips on her shoelace, causing the girl to fall on all fours. Scraping her knee on the hard floor, clambering to get up and continue running. She quickly bursts through the doors panting, "Sorry... I'm late... Missed... Flight... Had to wait... A day.." After she catches her breath, she looks at the other people in the room, realizing she wasn't the only new student. She awkwardly takes her place next to a boy her height with black hair and silver eyes. "Ah, Yasuda. I am aware of your situation, your father informed me that you would be late today. Would you like some tea?" The chimaera stoat states as the girl sighs in relief. "Ah, no thank you, sir." She smiles, looking at her principal, "Now, if you will, please make your ways to class 1-A!" Runa nods smiling, "Alright, thank you, sir!." The girl turns to leave only to be stopped by the black-haired boy. "Your tie is undone." Runa thanks the boy and attempts to tie it, only to fail miserably. The boy sighs and ties the tie for her, once again she thanks him, and the pair walk out of the principal's office and to the classroom.

Opening the classroom door the four students walk in together. "Alright, be quiet. Today we have four new students, they were supposed to come yesterday, but because of different reasons they weren't able to attend class on the first day." Aizawa says, gesturing to the four teens standing in front of the board. Runa smiles, brightly, "Hi! I'm Runa Yasuda, it's nice to meet you!" She waves as she speaks. The next person to speak is the black-haired boy. "Fuyuhiro Shimizu." After Shimizu speaks, the class looks at a boy and a girl who look to be twins. "I'm Miu Hashira and this is my twin brother, Mio Hashira." A boy with messy green hair raises his hand, Runa smiles, "Yes?" The boy blushes nervously, "W-what are your quirks?" Mio perks up at this, "Oh! My quirk is called launchpad, it's not all that great, but! Miu-nee's quirk is super cool!! She can jump really high, and she can create mini explosions when she jumps!! Nee-chan is so cool!" He exclaims, looking at his sister happily. A boy with ash-blond hair scoffs, "You sound more like her fanboy than her brother. What about you extras? What're your damn quirks?" Runa giggles slightly, "I think it'd be more fun to see who can figure out what it is first!" Shimizu nods, "Yes, I'd like to see that too."