Chapter 3: USJ

The next day when Runa gets to school the gates are swarmed with reporters. "I guess the news of All Might teaching at UA spread pretty fast." She chuckles, watching as Shimizu is surrounded. Runa squeezes her way through the crowd and gently grasps Shimizu's wrist. "Sorry everyone, but we need to get to class, I hope you understand." She says, dragging the raven-haired boy away from the reporters. As they walk away, Runa glances back, noticing a man that seems very familiar, shaking it off she continues to walk to class.

Taking their seats as Aizawa walks into the room. "Good work on yesterday's battle training. I looked over your grades and evaluations." Everyone looks towards him attentively. "Bakugou. Grow up already. Stop wasting your talent." Bakugou grumbles a quiet "...Got it." as he stares down at his desk. "And," Aizawa continues, "It seems Midoriya ended yet another day with a broken arm. Learn to control your quirk... because just trying isn't going to cut it. I hate repeating myself. But you do have potential assuming you can overcome this. Work at it Midoriya." Midoriya nods, "Okay!"

Aizawa then directs his gaze to Runa, "And Yasuda. Don't overuse your quirk to the point where you'll pass out. Learn to control lit without using so much energy. Your quirk is powerful, yes, but it's useless if it leaves you in a vulnerable state." Runa gives a closed-eyed smile, "Yes sir!" Aizawa looks at his class lazily. "Now onto homeroom business... sorry for the sudden announcement but today..."

"What is it?! Another brutal pop quiz?!"

"You'll pick a class president."

"SUCH A NORMAL SCHOOL LIKE THING!!"

The classroom erupts in a chorus of "Pick me's" and "I want to do it" Runa stays quiet, not raising her hand, instead she looks over to Shimizu, who is once again reading a book, chuckling she takes it from him, getting his attention. "Shimizu-kun, can you wait until lunch to read this?" She asks in a soft voice. He nods reaching for his book. Runa chuckles again handing it back to him. "Just pay attention, alright?" Shimizu once again nods.

Iida pushes his glasses up, "Leading the many is a task of heavy responsibility...! But ambition does not equate to responsibility!!" Runa and Shimizu glance up, looking at their blue-haired peer. "If this is to be a democracy then I put forward the motion... That our true leader must be chosen by election!!" 

Asui places her index finger on her chin, "But Iida we haven't known each other long enough to build any trust." Kirishima nods, adding to the frog girl's statement. "And everyone'll just vote for themselves." Iida moves his arms in a chopping motion. "That's precisely why anyone who earns multiple votes will be the best-suited individual for the job!!" He then turns to Aizawa, "Will you allow this sensei?!" Aizawa crawls into his sleeping bag. "However you do it just make it quick."

---

Yasuda Runa - 5

Midoriya Izuku - 4

Yaoyoruzu Momo - 2

.

.

Shimizu Fuyuhiro - 0

Hashira Mio - 0

Hashira Miu - 0

Iida Tenya - 0

Todoroki Shoto - 0

---

Runa's eyes widen, "Woah- five votes?" She laughs lightly, "Thanks, guys!" Shimizu gives her a small smile, "Congratulations Yasuda-san." She thanks him and takes her place next to Midoriya.

Aizawa stands up tiredly, "Fine. So your president is Yasuda and your vice president is Midoriya."

---