14. Secrets

Lev's Perspective

I feel like after I let myself kiss Jentzen like that I've become closer to him. This isn't something I've experienced before and I enjoyed it beyond what I can explain. I can't thank Jentzen enough for letting me release my feelings out on him with love, I'll remember this forever...

After Cameron's friends left his house, the squad were the only ones there. We decided to play spin the bottle, but instead of kissing, we tell our biggest secret. I went first and spun the bottle. "I wonder who it's going to be!" Piper exclaimed. The bottle slowly pointed at Emily. She looked at me with terrified eyes, saying "Ca- Can you spin again?". "Emily, it's part of the rules you can't spin again," Cameron told her. She calmed herself down and stood up. I followed her onto the balcony upstairs, as she continued to say "You're going to hate me..." "How do you know that?" I ask her. "I feel like I'm betraying you doing this secret. I don't know if you'll be able to trust me-" she says, as I cut her off and continue to say "There's nothing you can disappoint me with, ever."

Emily finally gets herself together and says "I-" she sighs, taking her time "I like women.". "That's great! I support you so-" I tell her as she cuts me off and silently yells "No- Lev- I-... Fine! I am in love with your girlfriend Piper and I have been in love with her for the past few months. I know that you'll hate me I'm so sorry!" bursting into tears, Emily collapses to the ground. Well, I expected something, but not that... I grabbed her gently and gave her the tightest and most comforting hug I could. "Emily, I'm not mad. Me and Piper broke up secretly because I'm dating Jentzen," I told her. "What?!" she whispered in disbelief. "Yup, that's my secret," I tell her giggling. She wipes her tears and looks up at me, asking "Is that why Jentzen has a hickey on his neck?" "Maybe" I tell her with a laugh.

After some comforting and pep talks, we finally went downstairs to Hunter standing in the living room helping the squad clean up. I and Emily quickly start helping as well. "Hey guys, after we clean up we'll get going" Piper informs us. I'll never forget this day, the love with Jentzen, Emily's secret, telling Piper about us. It was a wreck, but it relieved so many thoughts in my mind.