5. Truth

Jentzen's Perspective

After yesterday's dance video with Lev and Piper, I feel tired, exhausted almost. I don't know what to do, I feel shattered, unmotivated, sick to my stomach. I felt betrayed when Lev almost kissed Piper again, but the way Lev ran after me and made sure I'm okay, scared to lose me, and almost lost me that night, made me think about how much he means to me.

Today we're filming part two of the 'Last to stop Sharing a Shirt' challenge where I and Lev go on a date. Before I go to Piper's house I made sure to look nice, I just felt like I needed to impress him for some reason. I quickly go to the mall to buy him a present, which I pick a red rose and a fancy ring that's engraved with 'Jev'. I hope he likes it...

Lev's Perspective

As I'm getting ready to go over to Piper's house to shoot a video, I get a message notification from her 'Hi Lev! Your date with Jentzen is the last present that has to be completed today so don't come over and go straight to the restaurant. Everything is all set and reserved for you two, Jentzen has been informed. Good Luck!'.

At that point, the sun has started to set. I get to the restaurant and enter an elevator. While my heart is beating out of my chest, I nervously wait for the elevator screen to spell 'Top Floor', fixing my hair and outfit. Suddenly, the doors open, and I see Jentzen in a suit, with a big smile on his face, a rose, and a small velvet box in his hands. The sunset enhanced his freckles and soft dark hair. My jaw dropped and my eyes locked on his. I couldn't look away, as hard as i tried it was impossible. Did I fall...in love?

I go and greet him with a smile and an embrace. He hands me the rose and opens the small box to show a ring with the word 'Jev' engraved on it. "I hope you like it..." Jentzen says with a smile on his face. "Jentzen, I love it!" I tell him. We sit down, eat our meals talking about yesterday and it's events. Our emotions and video possibilities.

"You look amazing Jentzen," I say with the brightest smile on my face. "So do you," He points out while taking a sip of his water. He sighs, and suddenly says "Lev, can I be honest with you?". "Of course! All the time..." I add, as my heart starts to pound out of my chest once again, nervous as to what he has to say. " After yesterday, I realized how important you are to me. I don't know how you feel but I know that I'm certain I feel this way..." He pauses, and I start getting ideas about what he is about to say, nervous with every thought. "Lev, I have started catching feelings for a long time now, and I can't stand the fact of you and Piper being together. I get jealous, and I start feeling betrayed. Lev, I love you..."

So he did have feelings for me all this time? If I didn't overthink things we would already be with each other. "Jentzen, I love you too. I haven't told you before because I've been overthinking the fact that you might like me back. I couldn't stand but notice the disappointment on your face after I showed any romantic affection to her and it made me feel so bad..." I tell him, unable to not notice the bright smile on his face.

I couldn't hold it in anymore, I leaned in for a kiss... and suddenly, I hear Hunter's voice "I see this date is going well!" "Yeah!" We both answer him with an excited tone. I show off my presents, tell our experience of the date, the food we ate and we start to head home.