6. Lies?

Jentzen's Perspective

I wake up, the sun shining on my face, remembering yesterday... Just thinking of him makes me happy. Suddenly, I hear a person running up the stairs into my room. "Morning Love!" Lev says as he jumps on my bed next to me and hugs me tightly. "Morning!" I say giggling. "I've missed you..." he explains. "I missed you too," I answer him, hugging him on his forehead while rubbing his back. 

"Is there anything you want to tell me? I didn't expect to have guests over this early" I say with a giggle. "Hmm, I love you," he says in a sleepy voice. And I just stopped to think how much I mean to him, and how much he means to me. 

After a long time of cuddles and forehead kisses, we got ready and headed to Piper's house. We haven't seen them since the date, and out of instinct, we walked into the house holding each other's hands. Piper heard the door open and came to greet us. She turned the corner from the living room, to see us holding hands that we quickly separated. She stopped, started to smile...and simply said "Hi guys! We have KFC for breakfast in the kitchen if you want." Piper said as she continued to go upstairs. That's weird. but a relief?

We soon started to film another video, which included lots of Liper hugs and kisses. I thought Lev loved me, what is this? He is supposed to be kissing and hugging ME. Did he just lie to my face? Out of anger, I stormed out of the house, to take a walk around the neighborhood to clear my thoughts...