3. Confusion

Jentzen's Perspective

After a long day of filming and hanging out at Piper's, I decided to head out. As I was walking out I heard a soft voice calling my name. I turned around and saw Lev. "Jentzen!" he yelled. "Yeah..?" I asked. "Do you maybe want to sleepover at my place?" Lev asked. "Sure I'll just call Liana," I told him. "I've already texted her, she said she was fine with it," Lev says as he continues to show text messages confirming Liana agrees.

We get to Lev's place, where it smells like delicious pastries every time I stay there. "You can go to my room if you want" Lev offers. "Sure!" I answer. As I'm walking over to Lev's room, I see his mom. "Hi, Jentzen!" she greets me "Good Evening!" I greet her back. I get to Lev's room and put down my phone to charge. Lev comes in and starts rummaging through his closet for clothes. "Here, take these," he says as he throws me a T-Shirt and some sweatpants. "Thanks!" I thank him.

As we're sitting on his bed talking, Lev says "You know I was confused on how Piper didn't get frustrated why I and her didn't get the date" Lev explains his worries. Her again? Gosh, his mind must be blowing up all day thinking about her... "Well, what did she say?" I ask out of curiosity "She said she's fine with it, I'm kind of weirded out by that tho..." he said. That's weird... would Piper be fine with us being more than just friends?

"Well, I don't think it's weird.." I add. "What?" he asks clearing his voice afterward. "I don't think us going on a date is weird. Is something wrong with that?" I ask. "Yes..No, wait what?" he asks confused. I started to get confused, does he feel the same or not? "So is that a yes or a no?" I ask with a smile. " I-..." Lev says as if it's the only thing he could get past his lips. So there is a chance that he does like me! But what if he's just speechless over this situation with Piper still? I'm so confused...