Sleepover

Dear Diary,

My heart skipped a beat when I heard the knock on my door. I quickly ran downstairs and swung open the door, seeing Rowan smiling ear to ear.

My mom came downstairs after me and saw him. "I can't believe I agreed to this, even after last time." she groaned. "The guest room is upstairs, across from Felix's." she pointed up the stairs.

I could tell from Rowan's face that he wished we could stay in the same room but my mom would freak out if I asked her.

I followed Rowan up the stairs. He put his stuff down on the bed, "ugh, I wish we could sleep in the same room." He stuffed his face into the pillow.

"Yeah, but she would never in a thousand years," I scowled.

When night finally came, I went over the things I did with Rowan. We played Just Dance and I laughed at the thought of Rowan accidentally hitting his face with the controller while he was dancing.

My mom checked on Rowan and me, making sure we weren't causing trouble before going off to bed. It was kind of weird to think of having a "sleepover" when you're in high school.

I closed my bedroom door and hopped into bed, falling asleep instantly.

"Hey, Felix!" Rowan shook my shoulder. I looked around but it was still dark outside but Rowan's hair was reflecting my lamp light he turned on.

"What? What time is it?" I croak, blinking rapidly.

"Oh, it's the middle of the night." He said casually. "I couldn't fall asleep, sorry I woke you up."

"Ok but if my mom caught us, she would be really mad."

He scoffed, "yeah but she would never know because she is busy sleeping like a log."

I laughed quietly and sat up in my bed. Rowan sat beside me like before and I stared at the ground.

"So um...I was just thinking..." he cleared his throat, "since we kissed like...two times already, would that make us..." he didn't finish his sentence.

"I think so..." I said hesitantly. I knew what he was talking about but I didn't know if he wanted us to be...a thing but just then he leaned in and kissed me AGAIN!!! His hair fell in my face, it was nice.

After he pulled away he said something, but all I could manage to get out was, "same."