When I was safely secured, we passed through the open door, and walked across the room towards my bed.

I was pressed close against his chest, and I could feel his heart beating loudly, in sync with mine.

He set me down carefully on the side of the bed and I leaned my head against the comfy throw pillows.

"I'll be back, okay? I'll just get a first-aid kit," he told me, and I nodded.

He disappeared through a portal. In the corner of my eye, the room in the portal looked a lot like like the medical clinic of Big Hit Appliances. In a blink of an eye, he exited from the portal and came back with a first-aid kit.

The portal dissolved behind him as he kneeled on the foot of my bed, unzipping the bag.

"Where did you go?" I asked moving a bit closer to the edge.

"To Big Hit Appliances," he said casually. "I went to the medical clinic room."

"That must be nice. You can go wherever you want," I sighed in longing, giving him my injured ankle. "I wish I had your power."

"Great, because I wish I had Seokjin hyung's now," he replied, pulling out a roll of gauze bandage from the kit and started wrapping it around my ankle. "But your ankle might end up getting more and more swollen if we wait for him, so I'll try do it."

"You're good at this," I observed, watching him put it in all the right places.

He exhaled. "I've seen hyung do this lots of times for us before. Namjoon also gave us the steps one by one so we all know how to do it." After Yoongi had finished the gauze, he supported my ankle and placed it back on the bed. I liked the fact that he was being extra careful not to lift the ends of my bathrobe and expose my everything.

He sat across from me as he took out clean cotton balls and a bottle of antibiotic. I watched as he poured it to one of the balls, letting the cotton absorb the dark liquid. "This might sting a little, so please bear with me," he said, pressing it against my open wound. I bit my lips to keep a yelp of pain from escaping. I was startled, though, when his other hand lifted up and gently brushed my lips. "Don't bite them. It'll bleed."

I blew a puff of air from my mouth. "But it helps and stops me from screaming," I mumbled.

"You want something that helps?" He asked, a sober expression on his face.

Before I could open my mouth and say anything, I got lost in his eyes, which were fixated on mine, making me forget the words I were about to say. We were sitting so close to each other, I could feel his hot breath fan against my face. He smelled like peppermint.

Unconsciously, we both acted upon our instincts, and our lips found themselves pressed against each other.

His hand still pressed the cotton on my wound, but his other hand caressed my cheek and held my face next to his.

Our lips moved in sync as he practically devoured mine, and, though I couldn't explain why, I liked how it made me feel.

We broke the kiss as we both gasped for air, our foreheads bumping one another. "Did you come here to bond with me?" I asked softly.

"I wanted to thank you for gifting me that laptop..." he replied, his expression softening. "Does this count?"

I chuckled lightly, my hand holding his. "It does."

On cue, our chests glowed brightly, and the bond formed.

Today must be agreeable to me, coming home safely from vacation, moving in with my soulmates, having gone shopping with Seokjin, and getting to bond with two of my soulmates. But, of course, like all the good days I've had and enjoyed, it was all bound to disappear, and something bad was probably gonna happen after.

I forced those negative thoughts away and focused on the rush of emotions passing through me. 

My heart hammered against my chest when the light died down and the red thread appeared. It did it's thing--wrapping itself around our two rings, completing the bond. I had one last ring to go--Namjoon's.

Yoongi glanced at his last ring. It was once dark, but now it glowed brightly, just like the rest of his rings. "Beautiful..." he breathed.

He released his hand holding the cotton, and he took out a little green band-aid and smoothed it gently along the wound.

It wasn't until he leaned back from me when I realized he had been on top of me all along. Embarrassed, I leaned my head against his chest.

"What's wrong, nugget?"

"I'm tired," I said. Maybe it was because I had bonded twice that day, but the bond with Yoongi left me feeling overwhelmed and exhausted. "Thank you for helping me."

He stroked my hair and kissed the top of it. He didn't seem to mind that it was still wet. "You need rest." I looked at his kind face and gave him a thankful smile.

I leaned back from him and lay back on the throw pillows. My body felt like it had been knocked into space and back...and I'm not sure if that was a thing.

Yoongi stood up from the bed and dropped the first-aid kit into a small portal. He looked back at me, making sure if I was okay, and he smirked. "Are you really gonna sleep with wet hair and a bathrobe?" He tilted his head. "Or do you want me to help you get dressed?"

Hearing that almost made me jump up. Well...almost... "No, no, I can sleep very comfortable with a bathrobe. I don't need you to help me get dressed. It's night, anyway, and it'll be very uncomfortable for me if you dress me up." I warned him.

Yoongi laughed. "Who said anything about me dressing you up? I was offering to give you your pajamas so you wouldn't have to trouble yourself by getting it from your cabinet."

"Oh..." I said in a small voice, mentally scolding myself for misinterpreting and giving him an excuse to make fun of me.

"You have a very naughty mind, Y/N," he said seductively, making me gulp.

Before I could say anything else, he went straight to my closet and he came back with a set of pajamas, putting it in my hands. I looked at him suspiciously, suspecting him of looking at my underwear and pads.

He noticed my expression and sighed. "If you're worried about me getting a glimpse of your undergarments, you can forget about it. I used a portal to catch it and fold it inside your pajamas, so here you go."

I cleared my throat and set the clothes beside me. "I wasn't worried about that. Don't worry."

He smiled and was about to leave the room when he looked back at me. "Good night, Y/N. Sweet dreams."

"Good night!" I greeted him as he closed the door behind him.

Oh no, wait, how was I gonna turn off the lights?