~34

Halfway through the movie, Namjoon asked a question. I noticed he was pressed against the back of the sofa. "Okay, so did everyone already watch this?"

Slowly, I raised my hand. Everyone looked at me bewildered. "Yeah, uh, I watched it together with my friends." I smiled at the memory. Nayeon was scared half to death, and we spent the rest of the movie trying to stop the Venus Flytraps from attacking the rest of the people in the cinema. But it was exciting.

Hoseok mustered a smile, though he was holding on tightly to Jungkook. "Great, she can tell us if there are any jumpscares. Y/N, are there gonna be jumpscares now?"

I looked at the screen where one of the children, Cindy Perron rose from her bed as Andrea opened their closet.

I nodded. "Yes."

On cue, the music heightened and a loud snarl echoed through the speakers, I felt everyone in the room flinch. Hoseok screamed back, surprised by the sudden ghost on top of the closet.

"@#$&%!"Jimin muttered, draping a blanket over his head.

Taehyung grinned at the face of the ghost. "Wow, look at her face. Do you think we'll look like that when we die?"

Beside me, Yoongi's heart flew up to his chest. "Oh, my heart's beating so fast."

Hoseok screamed again when the spirit leaped on top of Andrea, and he rocked the couch back and forth. "Run! Run!"

Seokjin had a straight face but a look of fear flashed on his face. "Gosh, why is this movie so terrifying?"

When the music died down, and the spirit disappeared, everyone breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Jungkook, why did you choose this movie?" Hoseok asked, covering his face with his hands.

"Well, between this and Annabelle, I thought that this was much safer."

"What's safe about getting pulled from under your covers?" He muttered, dragging his attention to the movie again. "Y/N, I can't believe you're watching this again."

I shook my head. "Well, I never really got to watch most of it, but I do know the jumpscares that'll happen."

Jimin whispered, "Taehyung-ah, is it gone now?"

"Yes, it's gone, don't worry."

He sighed. "Why are we even watching horror movies anyway? We'll just scare ourselves..."

"That only happens when you scare yourself."

"Because I'm scared of what I'm seeing."

Jungkook leaned forward and tapped them both on the shoulders, making Jimin flinch. "Hyungs, please be quiet, they're saying something important."

"I feel sorry for the children," Seokjin sighed, leaning back on the sofa. "I mean, I know it's not real, but they're so good at acting, it makes me feel sorry for them."

Jungkook grinned and illuminated his face with a flashlight. "But it's real, hyung. It's based on a true story."

"Aish! Stop that, Jungkook!" Seokjin shouted. "And put that flashlight away."

Namjoon folded his hands together. "If we're stuck in a horror house, I bet Jungkook's the only one who's gonna survive."

Yoongi shook his head in turn. "No he won't. He's actually gonna die first, since he loves exploring."

"We'll see," Jungkook said, putting away the flashlight. "Maybe Jimin hyung will be the first who'll die."

"Why would I die first when I won't be going in a horror house in the first place?"

"Who knows? It might be our mansion that's haunted," Taehyung said, picking up Jungkook's teasing. "And what you don't know...is that there is someone watching you while you're sleeping." He said, his voice dropping to a whisper.

"You two, stop it!" Jimin said, huffing.

"You guys live in a mansion?" I asked, amazed. "That's actually cool."

"You lived in one too." Yoongi told me.

"Right, but it's different if you're all living a peaceful life." I countered, wondering what it would feel like to live with my soulmates.

"How would you like to live with us, then?" Namjoon asked, looking at me.

Um, what?

-(Sorry for this kinda short chapter. The next ones are gonna be longer, I promise ^ ^)-