"Alright, I'm coming to the school now," she said. "Remember, control your emotions."

With that, my mother hung up and I was left alone, panicking in a bathroom stall.

I closed my eyes and clenched my fists as I tried to clear my head. I took long, deep breaths and banished all worrying thoughts from my mind.

Slowly, I started to calm down, and once I felt safe enough, I left the bathroom. I walked the halls until I exited the school, where I found a bigger crowd of students crowding around a bus. Or rather, running away from the bus.

I moved through the running students and found Mr Yukimura shouting at students to get away from the bus.

He entered the vehicle, and after a few minutes he exited and started talking to some other teachers who took out their phones and probably called the police.

I looked to the group of kids watching the bus safely from behind the school gates. I spotted Stiles and ran up to him, wondering what was happening.

When Stiles spotted me, he instantly pulled me close, holding me protectively.

"Why did you run off?" Stiles asked. I wasn't sure if I was imagining it, but his tone of voice seemed angry.

"Sorry, I started panicking and lost control of my powers," I admitted.

"Powers? You have powers now?" Stiles asked.

My eyes went wide. Oops. Well, there was no point in trying to hide it anymore.

I grinned at Stiles. "We have a lot to catch up on."

My face went serious again though as I looked around at the panicked students milling about and gawking at the bus.

"What's happening?" I asked Stiles.

"Let's go," Stiles said instead of answering, and moved his hand to my waist as he started walking away from the bus. I was about to ask again when Stiles finally answered. "They think there's a bomb on the bus."

"A bomb?" I exclaimed, horrified.

Stiles nodded grimly, slightly tightening his grip on me as he positioned us in the front of the crowd with an easy view of what was happening.

I saw Noah and the Deputy called Parish walked towards the bus, Deputy Parish wearing a safety vest and holding a tool kit. Noah nodded at Parish, and the Deputy entered the bus, disappearing from sight.

I leant into Stiles' hold, breathing deeply, and trying to calm my racing heartbeat. Stiles noticed my lack of control and whispered assurances into my ear.

I looked around the crowd and noticed my parents standing a bit away, looking terrified as they stared at me. Or rather, Stiles' arm around me. When they saw me looking, my parents gestured for me to go up to them, and I felt a prickle of unease when I observed how panicked they seemed.

I frowned, glancing at Stiles to see him already staring at my parents. I could have sworn he had been smirking at them, but when I looked to him he just gave me a reassuring smile.

I looked back to the bus just in time to see Parish materialise again behind the bus window, pressing something against it. With wide eyes, I realised it was Noah's nameplate that was usually on his desk in the Sheriff's station.

Scott ran towards Noah, who was frantically speaking into his walkie-talkie, and Stiles followed, bringing me along with him. I glanced at my parents again, who had moved closer but still seemed to be keeping their distance. Why, I wasn't sure.

"What's happening?" Scott asked Noah.

"There's a bomb at the Sheriff's station," Noah answered grimly.

He paused the conversation to answer someone's call on the walkie-talkie before focusing back on us.

"We need to go to the Sheriff's station," Scott said.

"I need to go to my parents," I piped up.

As soon as those words left my lips, Stiles tightened his grip on me again. He kept holding onto me like someone was trying to take me away. He looked down at me and I noticed how angry he seemed at my words; I'd never seen him like that before.

"You can meet up with me tomorrow and we'll both explain what's been happening to us the past two days," I said in a soothing tone. "We'll only be apart for a few hours."

Stiles seemed to think about it before relenting, letting me go. Before I could leave though, he kissed me.

This kiss was unlike any kiss I'd felt before. He had pressed his lips against mine, and there was an undeniable air of dominance in it. It was so unlike Stiles, and it made me feel a little nervous.

Once the kiss ended, I bid Stiles goodbye before leaving him and findding my parents. When I found them, they both hugged me fiercely, asking if I was okay and fussing over me. It reminded me of how they'd acted after they'd found out I'd nearly gotton eaten by a coyote.

"I'm fine, really," I told them, before adding, "well, apart from the fact that I sort of lost control of my powers today."

"We'll talk about it at home," my dad said, sending a glance to something in the distance before ushering me into the car.

The whole ride home, my parents didn't say a word. They kept sending me worried glances, as if I'd just been in some dangerous situation or been near some dangerous person, and while Coach had got shot by an arrow and there had been a fake bomb on a bus today, I didn't think that was enough for them to be acting so scared and relieved.

When we got home, it was silent as we entered the house. I waited for one of them to speak, to start explaining what was going on, but no one spoke up.

"Is someone going to tell me what's going on, or...." I trailed off as both of my parents stayed silent.

I sent them both glares and stomped up the stairs to my bedroom, making sure I slammed my door closed. I was so sick of them keeping secrets from me.

Later, in the afternoon, my mother knocked on my door and asked me if I wanted to train. I agreed, and she taught me some more helpful tricks to control my emotions, all the while pretending as though my mini tantrum had never happened. She also taught me how to conjure small amounts of fire and have complete control over them.

After that training session, I was completely exhausted and collapsed onto my bed after my mother had left.

A while later I woke up in the middle of the night and decided to check my phone. My blood ran cold at what I saw.

15 missed calls from Foxy (Kira)❤🦊

9 missed calls from Scotty 👍

20 missed calls from Sherlock Holmes (Stiles) 🔍❤🥰

What had happened?

A/N:

Do you guys like the contact names for everyone? I wasn't sure what to do for them, but I figured this was pretty good.

Also, I'm back to updating every second day. I have so much homework after missing a week of school, and I barely had time to update today.

Anyway, please comment and vote and have a good day/night.

:)