Connected Feelings

This is true yall.

HAHA SUCK IT-

Anyways. I believe SasuSaku is best ship. My favorite shippo.

And you think they had no scenes together? YOU ARE STUPID!

"Haruno Sakura has dedicated her love for me, and always tries to give the spring sunshine in my own dark life. - Sasuke.

When his heart was about to be swallowed by Orochimaru's wicked cursed seal again, Sakura rescued him.

It is stated that Sakura's feelings for Sasuke wrapped up his evil strength.

In a interview with Kishimoto, he stated that.
"Even though they're a couple who rarely see one another, 'their feelings are connected ' - just as Sakura said. If you read the spin-off to the end, I think you'll understand the true meaning of those words. So I hope you'll read it from cover to cover and experience by yourself the connection between Sakura and Sasuke." - Kishimoto

No wonder....they just use eyes to talk to each other.

As you can see, this should be enough evidence.

I literally don't understand why you haters keep denying the fact.

It's true!

Sakura's words gave huge impacts on Sasuke.

She is the reason why he holds back sometimes.

He loves her.

Without her, Sasuke would've gone a killing spree on Konoha, earning more cruel crimes. Without her, Sasuke wouldn't have a heart. Without her, there will be no Sasuke.

Those two always been connected. Even more stronger when Sasuke abandoned Konoha.

I don't what to say.

If you don't believe it then I don't know what I can do for you.

Just believe!