~~~~

"Slender, what were you thinking?!" Splendor hisses, the four brothers in Slender's office. "You have a girlfriend!"

"A girlfriend I don't care for. Y/N makes me feel things! It's like nothing I've ever had before!" Slender sighs with delight. "Besides, what she doesn't know won't huff her."

"You're really gonna date two girls at the same time? Hard core! Didn't think you had it in ya!" Offender laughs.

"Don't encourage him!" Trender protests. "I don't want to see her hurt."

"Then don't tell her. Simple as that," Slender says.

"Or you could just break up with Nurse Ann. It's not that hard," Trender growls.

"It's beneficial to date Ann. We're both pastas with similar methods of killing. Any offspring we produce we know will be strong," Slender says. "Y/N will just be my side girl. You don't mind her living with you do you Trender?"

"No," Trender mumbles, guilt gnawing at his conscience.

"Excellent!" Slender hums. "No one will know."

~~~~End of Flashback~~~|

So that's how all this started. She had no idea Slender was even dating anyone. Whenever she came to the mansion Slender kept them mostly to themselves. When she did interact with the pastas they treated her like she was one of them. The fact that Slender wasn't flirty in front of them should have been a sign. He rarely stayed after a night of passion and she never slept over there. She should have known. She was a home wrecker and she wanted to curl up and hide in a hole.

Y/N had started having weird symptoms such as morning sickness, certain foods made her sick, her breasts were so tender and she felt she looked like she put on a bit of weight. She thought it wasn't possible. The way they did it she just assumed it wasn't possible for the two of them to do this but she was wrong. She goes to the store for the tests, grabbing one of each brand. Downing a bunch of water and hoping the lines and the words would change but no such thing. She had no idea how to even tell Slender! She decides that the best thing to do was rip the bandaid off. She secretly follows Trender to the celebration. Her heart drops when she sees Slender suddenly kissing another girl.

The pregnancy test falls from her hand as tears begin to stream down her cheeks. Everyone was excited and having fun! And here she was all alone with a shattered heart. She makes the mistake of looking longer and her eyes widen when Slender suddenly proposes to the woman he had kissed. She pushes off the tree and she bolts for Trender's mansion. She packs a bag of essentials and leaves a farewell note before she exits the forest. For a while she just hitchhikes with some truckers, getting as far away as possible. At the end of her journey she ends up on the other side of the country and begins her new life. One without Slender or anyone else.

She rents a small house that's tucked away in the countryside. She slowly grows used to her new life, wishing she could be back with Trender and everyone but she couldn't. She wouldn't be able to handle watching Slender get married to someone else and she didn't want to break the woman's heart that he was marrying. They were getting married for a reason and she didn't want to stand in the way so she did the only thing she could think to do and chose to run away. At least by herself she doesn't have to be afraid of hurting or upsetting anyone.

Her pregnancy isn't an easy one but she manages to get by just fine all on her own. She created a brand new identity for herself, one no one would ever be able to find her under. She sighs softly as she rocks gently in her rocking chair and reads her baby one of Slender's favorite books. Her child shifts in response inside her womb but Y/N's heart aches inside her chest as well. She missed him. She missed all of them. She just wanted to go back home but she just couldn't. She'd have never gotten into a relationship with Slender had she known he was with someone else! She'd have never.....She sighs and slips out of her chair, slipping on a light jacket before she heads out for a walk. A large expanse of fields as far as the eye could see was her view. She loved walking down the dirt road and enjoying the sunshine on her skin.