what?..

Content warning! Graphic! Foul language! Getting held at gunpoint(?)

Ren's pov

He pulled out a gun on me. He pointed it straight to my head. I just stood there defenseless. What can I even do in this situation? I was being held at gunpoint. There was no way I was getting out of this.

So I just stood there, still as I can be. Occasionally hiccups would come out. While the weapon pointed to my head was filled with bullets.

"LET HIM GO OR I WILL SHOOT HIM!"

I expected Damion to say that but what I didnt expect was the neighbors actually backing up. I would've accepted my fate. They wanted me to live. I can't do much in this situation. It was dead silent.

The neighbors backed up and let go of Jake. Nick just stood there silently watching whatever was going on. I knew they must have been in pain right now. God how i wish I could've helped or done something to help him.

I heard small sounds of sirens. I didn't have the best hearing so I was the last to react. I forgot the fact that the nearest police station was 10 blocks away.

I saw Jake and Damion panic

"Shit!"

They both said.

My partner dropped me and ran to the window, shattering it. He jumped off the fire escape and ran. Unfortunately for him the cops got him.

I looked back at Nick and I saw that Jake looked at Monty and tried to make a run for it to the door. He ran to roof. Monty went after him. I don't know why but I was too in shock to do anything.

Third person pov

Monty ran after their partner. They both reached the roof and Jake looked down at the roof.

"I'm sorry for everything."

".. I forgive you. May you have a better life and future in the afterlife.."

That's all he need to hear to jump.

Monty's pov

I went back to the apartment. I don't know how to progress what I just saw and witnessed.

A/n : forgot to upload the last part💀