oh no, oh no!

Tw! Mentions of abuse! Panic attack(?) Also sorta content warning! Mature themes ig

Monty's pov
Oh no. It's them. My partner and Ren's. What do I do?-

"..."

"Hi.. baby!" I tried to act all happy, like nothing was wrong.

"..." He said nothing. His name was jake. He was abusive..

"....." Ren's partner didn't say anything. Just stood there.

"Oh babe.. what are you doing awake at this hour?" Said Jake. He had a unknown tone of voice, but he got the point across.

"... nothing, i just got back from work-" I said but I got cut off

".. ok.." Jake said as he cut me off.

"Hey, do you know anybody named Ren by any chance?" Said Damion, he looked as if he was ready to yell at someone.

"Oh yeah! He came to my café the other day!" I said. I didn't want to give away Ren's location.

"Do you perhaps know where he went." He said it as a demand. Not as a question. He was mad bit trying so hard to keep it in. I am not letting him find out where my pretty boy is.

".. oh um.. no. We didn't talk that much. We only talked about how our lives were doing and school. Oh! You must be his partner. He actually mentioned me about you." I tried my best to not spill to much and not to say anything that could potentially get Ren's get hurt.

"He mentioned me?" Said Damion. With a somewhat puzzled look on him.

"Yes he did!" I smiled, trying to be friendly.

Did I mention they got in the elevator? Well they did and it was my stop.

"Well, it was nice meeting you! I now have to go-" I got cut off.

Jake stopped me. "Can I stay at your apartment?" He put his hand on my shoulder.

"..."

"It's messy." I needed an excuse and that was the best thing that I had. It wasn't great but it may keep me put of trouble.

He rolled his eyes.

"Fine."

I got off the elevator and opened my door to my apartment. I saw how calm Ren was on the couch. He was watching youtube. I closed the door and lock it tight. I sighed. I went over and sat by him.

"I just saw our.. to put it nicely. Our partners.."

Ren looked shocked and scared, confused everything. They were panicking.

"D-did he ask about me?!" He yelled out in fear.

I nodded.

"But they left, so we should be okay."

Ren sighed in relief. That was nice to see him get calm but he was still a bit tensed from that. I got up from the couch. I changed in my room, and due to the fact I'm not really used to having people over, I didnt close the door.

Ren's pov

I Walked past Nick's room. Saw the door open and looked inside. I was not expecting to see Nick changing. I stopped and stared and saw nick was in his boxers without a shirt on. I saw a bulge in his boxers. I saw he had scars around his chest. Like me. It obviously clicked for me.

I started blushing since, I have to admit. He is hot. Oh God what am I thinking? I have a partner.. he's not the best. I should try and move on.

Monty's pov

I was putting my pants on and looked over and saw Ren. I stopped. I stared at him. I saw him quickly panic and close the door with his short self. It was quite amusing. Seeing him panic.

I then realized oh shit. I need to apologize!

"ah! I'm sorry! I'm not used to having people over!-"

"It's okay-" ren said.

Ren's pov

I mumbled "it looked pretty nice tho" thank God Monty didn't hear me.

Monty's pov

I put on a shirt. Then walked out to the couch. I saw that Ren was looking at me. They spoke up.

".. uhm. I sorta, noticed you got top surgery.."

I sat down next to him awkwardly and respond.

"Yeah, I did it when I turned 18."

He looked at me, somewhat smiled and choked out

"I did it last year."

"When you were 19?"

"Yeah."

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

A/n!: sorry for the break, I wasn't okay mentally! Please be patient. This story may not continue after this. Although me and the writer both have a plan. Stay tuned. Or don't. That'd your choice! Enjoy your day! Drink water and eat! If you haven't already :D