late night vibes.

Trigger warning. Self harm. Neglect. Hospitals. Eating disorder(?)
FLASHBACK WILL USE "EXAMPLE*"

REN'S POV
I stayed up drawing. I drawing my silly little characters I draw alot. They were my joy to me. I was also listening to some music. Whatever that was in my Spotify playlist.

I soon got tired and went to sleep in the couch.

Nick's pov

I open the door and see him asleep on the couch. I sighed and picked him up. I put him on my bed. I went to my closet and grab some clothes. I headed to the shower. I showered obviously. I went and layed on the couch and started watching the TV. I was half asleep.

"Monty.." Said the obvious tired small boy. He looked so pretty when he was tired- wait am I saying?

"Yes?" I said politely, I may have been half asleep but I'm not going to be rude to my guest.

"Why.. did you move me..?" He said it with sounds of tiredness. It sounds unreal. It was like he was still asleep.

I stopped watching the thing I was watching, which was markiplier. I sat up and say "Well your my guest, I can be rude to a pretty boy."

".. no i'll sleep on the couch..-"

It clicked. This man has been sleepwalking and sleep talking. I slowly went to the boy who has been sleepwalking and grabbed him gently and brought him to the bedroom and layed the small boy down.

I went go to go the bathroom and
I just left school. School wasn't always fun, but sometimes it was nice.

My parents started to not give me the same attention my brothers got. They loved them more. My parents wouldn't even ask how I was or how'd my day been. They wouldn't even fix me up a breakfast, lunch etc.

I was crying in my bathroom, sobbing. I was obviously upset. I had gotten pills at some point and I took some pills and shoved them down my delicate throat. I grabbed a razor by my sink, and used it. I used it so much. My skin was barcodes. Littered in them. I looked in awful shape. I passed out dude to blood lose.

I woke up in the hospital.

I went and decided to bleach my hair. It looked like this.

I walk out of the bathroom and make something small to eat, anything I like or well what's in the fridge. I went and wrote down a note for Ren. I was going on a walk so, I'm going to leave a note so he knows.

I wrote down the note with my hand writing and it said "im going on a walk, I'll be back soon." I went and changed and got my coat on and left

My outfit was a black shirt with a spider on it. Nice pants and with some make up. Nothing big, nothing fancy.

Ren's pov

I woke up. It was 12am. Went into the kitchen, I saw the note. Went into the fridge and got leftovers with was spaghetti. I ate it, I didn't enjoy eating most of it so I threw out some. I don't want to get fat again.

Monty's pov

I was walking around, listening to my favorite music playlist. There were good songs, don't get wrong. These Bluetooth headphones save my life haha.

I saw a 24 hour open café, grabbed a coffee. Thanked the waiter. Got out. I headed back to the apartment, I'm in the elevator and I saw them. THEM.

A/n uhm. The pictures didn't wanna save in wattpad so I'm sorry!