i'll just stop in and grab a bite.

This chapter will have mentions of abuse. Manipulating. Degrading. Read at your own risk. I am not responsible for your actions. Enjoy!

Ren's pov

I just got into a big fight with Damion, my partner. He just threatened to leave me if I didn't do what he wanted. I got tired and told him I was heading to a friend's house that he knew since he wouldn't let me do anything unless he knew that person. Or place. To be the matter of the fact. He was awful. I didn't realize.

I knew this one café, it was always very pretty. Everyone was friendly. It was a Great place to run too when things got bad.

I soon walked in. The smell hit my face. It was a nice smell. At least to me. There were a few people there. Eating, laughing. Just normal things you will see when you go in a Café.

I soon walked up to the register and placed my order. I saw this cute person. They look nice. They had nice hair. It was a spilt red and black, it looked good on them. They seem to look very, well into put it in some words tired but cool. 

That same person with the spilt hair soon looked up at me and had this face of shock. I didn't understand why but when they soon yelled.

"Ren?.!"

I had no idea who this was until I looked closer. They had the same look as my old friend called Nick or well they also liked being called Monty. I haven't seem them in such a long time. Ever since I been with Damion, he's never let me talk to anyone. I knew that at that moment. That was my best friend.

"Monty!?" I knew it. It was him. It had to be them. It just had to be. I was positive that they were.

A few minutes past and I got my drink and whatever I ordered on the side. It was quite lovely. Drinking a coffee while this warm looking café and meeting your best friend?! It's nice.

Soon enough Nick was on their lunchbreak. They came over to me and greeted me again, we started to catch up. Soon enough the topic of did we any partners come up.

"Are you seeing anyone, I know you had a big fat crush on Damion!" Monty said with a smile on their face. He then looked at me with his stupid old face that I knew a little too well.

"I am, I actually am dating Damion.." I sounded upset and don't get me wrong I loved Damion! But he can get well.. stuff happens.

"What's wrong? Are you not happy with him?" Monty is clearly trying to cheer me up but I'm not okay.

"I am! He's just.. I believe he's been manipulating me. He's always putting me down, lowing my self-esteem. I hate it but I'm afraid he's going get mad and hurt me. I don't want that you know?.." I was afraid to say any of this. I knew the position I was in. I dont know hoe I even said this to Damion since usually I can't even mutter up some words to anyone. I have bad anxiety. Mostly social. I was actually scared to order but I sucked it up.

"Oh, you're in that situation? I know how that feels." He said with no hesitation

That made me awfully confused as, how did he know how that felt? Was he in that situation before? Are they still in that situation still? I started zoning out. My brain was overflowing with thoughts.

"Ren? Ren!" Monty called out, snapping me back into reality.

"Oh sorry." I said.

"Were you in that situation before.?" I sorta half-yelled out and added.

"Not exactly. But if you catch what I'm saying then sorta?" They said. It was nice.

"Do you want to uh go grab a drink?" They asked politely. So of course I said yes, who wouldn't? A free drink? Hell yeah.

A/n gawd dayum, me and my bff made this and 😜 ty for the ideas bro😎💪💪💪 stan!!