You're A Member's Little Sister, Expecting A Baby With A Different Member

Taehyung sat in front of you both, noticing you staring at each other

Taehyung sat in front of you both, noticing you staring at each other. You'd asked him to come around after the day at the studio finished. "Can you two just spit out whatever it is you've got to tell me."

"We're pregnant." Jin announced.

"What?" His expression was blank, concerning you slightly. "You got my sister pregnant?"

"Tae, it's not like that," you smiled, taking a hold of Jin's hand. "It's what we wanted, I thought you'd be happy for us."

Tae looked at the upset in your eyes, sighing deeply. "Of course, I am happy for you both, I know Jin and I have had a fair few clashes, but I know how much he loves kids."

"I might not always see eye to eye with you, but that doesn't mean I've ever for a moment been angry or disrespected your sister."

Taehyung nodded, looking between you both. "I'm happy, I am. There's a lot of worse men in this world who could father your child. But, Jin, if you ever break my sister's, or my niece or nephew's hearts, then I will come for you."

"You know I would never hurt them; I love them to pieces." Jin encouraged, pressing a kiss to the back of your hand.

"I feel safe around Jin, there's nothing to worry about Taehyung."

For a split second the tension in the room could have been cut with a knife as you and Yoongi panicked, as Namjoon stared back at you

"You're pregnant? Guys this is amazing." He jumped up, pulling you both into a ginormous hug. "I could not be happier for you both."

You pulled away from Namjoon, feeling him press a kiss to your cheek, "thank you Joon," you whispered.

"Yeah, we're so happy that you support us brother, it means a lot." The three of you sat back down, Namjoon sitting between you both. "Uncle Namjoon, how does that sound?"

"It sounds amazing. But I want you both to know that I am going to be here for you through everything. Yoongi, I am your leader always, and Y/N, I'm your big brother, whenever you need something, I'm here."