Rylie laughs, the delight on her face matching mine. "Yeah. I'd really like to do that. Really, I just want to go wherever you go, but the way you talked about your cruise, the way you lit up, made me want to experience one with you."

"You will love it, Ry! Wait, you don't get seasick, do you?" I ask, suddenly worried.

"Not on the few slightly smaller boats I've been on." She laughs.

"Good. Oh my God, you're going to love the food, and the hot tubs!" I talk excitedly for a few more minutes before finally calming down and smiling at her. "Thank you, Ry." I whisper, suddenly feeling the mood shift.

My eyes flick to her already parted lips, and within seconds, she closes the distance between us. Her lips are soft against mine, and I can feel the tickle of her breath beneath my nose.

The smell of Rylie's perfume, combined with the scent of the new shampoo we'd used, invades my senses and drives me slightly crazy.

She gently lowers me onto my back, and her body slips between my legs as the swing gently sways. Our breath mingles together in the cool night air, our soft sighs mixing with the sound of rain.

Minutes pass before Rylie's eyes suddenly meet mine, the reflection of the room lights shining in the starting blue of her irises. Soft fingers trace lines down my cheek, leaving a warm heat.

Without a word, I follow her into the bedroom before shutting off the main lights and stepping back towards her. I lift her shirt over her head before pressing my lips back to hers, trailing my fingers along her toned stomach. She takes my hand, leading it up to cup her breast, and I squeeze gently, enjoying the moan that leaves her mouth and enters mine.

She quickly unclasps her bra, and this time I place both of my hands to her chest before removing my own clothes and bra, desperate to feel her skin against mine. I groan at the contact as my breasts press against hers, and she pulls me to the bed before sitting on the edge. I climb onto her lap and straddle her thigh, leaning my head to plant kisses on her neck.

Rylie's hands slide up my bare thighs before grasping my hips, and she begins slowly rocking me back and forth against her thigh. I groan at the friction this causes, dropping my head back as the slow throbbing between my legs begins to quicken.

When I try to move faster, Rylie's hands slow me back down. "Uh-uh, baby. I want to taste you as you come." She purrs into my mouth before gently biting my bottom lip. She pushes me down onto the bed before slipping her fingers inside of me, and a long moan leaves my mouth with each pump.

"God, Ry." I gasp, and she kisses me quickly.

"I know, baby." She replies before moving down my body, planting kisses along the way. I squirm beneath her touch, and her breath tickles my skin with each kiss.

I cry out when her tongue begins swirling against my swollen bud, and I feel the orgasm quickly building as her fingers resume their pumping. I tangle my hands in her hair, enjoying the way the soft strands tickle my fingertips.

My back arches as I come, and I cry out her name as she keeps her movements steady, helping me ride out the orgasm.

When I finish, she moves back to my lips and kisses me. I taste myself on her lips, combined with her usual sweet taste. Her eyes find mine once I slip us over, and I trail one hand up the inside of her thigh, using my nails lightly, causing a shiver to course through Rylie's body.

I press one long kiss to her lips before slipping down between her legs, and grabbing her hips as I place my mouth to her wet center. I watch her as she squirms, enjoying the way her hands travel over her own body.