Chapter III - The Butterfly and the Bee

H4: Let's see what happened to good Jerome

H2: Sector H.3, guess I'll be the one staying closest from home, judging from what I've been able to understand from the guards around; all the others have been sent all across the universe, to places whose existence are still difficult to consider real.

Dam I hope Elna is ok, fuck I miss her, her eyes, her voice, her mind, and those legs, fuck I miss those legs. Shit and I hope the dogs are being fed, the dogs... how long has it even been? Are they still alive? Man, shut up! focus on where you are.

I love those dogs, c'mon get your shit together, this is bullshit...

Phew... I need to breathe.

Finally, we've arrived. I could barely move with all the beings and the sound; this transport felt like traveling on a Train from Capetown, everyone pushing each other, the sounds of the overweight wagons, deformed wheels hitting rusty tracks.

Must admit when we were getting closer to that mega massive black hole at the center of H.3 HQ station I thought we were going to be sent to yet another incredible place, instead here we are, a toxic wasteland with factories and megastructures; aren't the universal society members supposed to be great superior beings? capable of wonderful things? This just seems like a super high-tech junkyard.

What is that noise?

"Attention passengers, for your own safety we advise you, do not exit the vehicle before the doors are fully open; make sure to follow your Mentors/Care-takers/Coaches! towards your instruction stations"

Instruction Stations guess we are learning to produce weapons? can't imagine what an assembly line looks like in this place, Sky Scrapers or should I say Smog scrapers? hundreds of layers of traffic above my head, like a matrix of highways; beggars, sellers, thieves, military everywhere, these are all too familiar and not in the good way.

"Hello boss, can you help a fellow humanoid boss?" Little furry squishy creature. Maybe I should help them.

C'mon Jerome you can hardly take care of yourself what could you do for him. "Sorry my friend, there isn't much I can do to help you"

Poor fellow, maybe I should try to take care of him, sure because that has worked out great for you in the past. Not every situation is going to turn out the same way, I need to collect my thoughts. What is that? That Uni is taking a beating. "I'm sorry, please don't hurt me"

Yes that Uni is taking a beating, but what can I do? those machines are fully armed, I don't know what he did to them but that looks painful.

I shouldn't say anything, don't say anything you are way out of your league here. "Leave him alone!" Awesome.

I had only counted four arms before he turned around, eight, of course it is eight; What does he need eight arms for? He has turrets as shoulders and high caliber rounds on his eyes, this is going to be great.