Chapter I - All Sinners

Start from the beginning

Since their civilization only has close to 315 years of recorded history it is yet too soon to determine if their planet can be given to a more developed species for resource absorption, as is the case with any civilization beyond the D-Point. The fact is, many of their scientists claim that given climatic change, in a period so near as 70 years they may have turned their planet uninhabitable for themselves and for many of the species they have not yet managed to extinguish. This is why debate may erupt any minute in the parliament regarding the future of this species, many in sector H.3 would like to start appropriating the planet's resources as soon as possible.

Planet H.3G603011S901306P3, also known as "Earth" by its humanoid inhabitants, receives an impact by an unidentified object on the day marked as 02/02/2020 in their gregorian calendars; humanoid experts in astronomical phenomenon from different clans rush to the area of the impact in the middle of the water body known as the Pacific Ocean; the impact has created a tsunami in the coasts of nations on both sides of this ocean, to the east the crisis reaches countries known as Chile, Argentina, Ecuador, Colombia, Mexico, United States, and Canada, others like Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua and El Salvador are completely flooded. Hawaii has completely disappeared, half of Australia and most parts of New Zealand are covered in water; the costs of Japan, Korea, the Philippines, and Indonesia are being fully evacuated.

Few humanoids from different clans managed to reach this new continent the size of Australia by air, once on the metallic surface, they could see a luminescent crystal shining from the center of what by all means was considered by the humanoids as a large meteor forming an island; the air thickened, their vision became more and more limited, making it almost impossible for members of different organizations to spot one another. In their clan's HQ some of the humanoids started realizing that what impacted their planet was not a meteorite, that's why it kept changing trajectory; at first no expert can't believe what they see on their screens, NASA, the ESA, the CNSA, and the RFSA exchanged information directly in a fashion never seen before. Their verdict was final, the unidentified flying object was a ship, a massive ship whose pilot decided to land between Hawaii and New Zealand trying to avoid destroying their cargo but also to cause the least damage possible to the living creatures of the area, humanoids included. A waste of fuel if you ask me...

With the news of an extra-terrestrial ship entering Earth confirmed thousands of attempts to contact the humanoids on the island were made, but the electromagnetic field of the ship blocks all the transmissions, on their HQs tears start dropping from the eyes of those monitoring the situation knowing in their hearts - that blood-pumping organ where humanoids believe their emotions are stored - that they'll probably never see those investigating the area of impact ever again. Any attempt of alerting and evacuating those sent to investigate the asteroid is now understood as pointless.

Suddenly the ship started moving, those humanoids standing further from the incandescent central crystal were thrown into the ocean, only eleven humanoids could be seen standing near it. The air kept becoming thicker and thicker, the loaded clouds release their thunders in a storm, volcanos could be seen erupting all across the island. No, it wasn't an island, and those were probably not volcanos, but you get the point; or not, maybe you are also a primitive humanoid who knows, what matters is that I don't really care, I just want to finish this report...

As it ascended the ship retracted the crystal inside of its metallic carcass, what the Uni crew inside probably didn't notice at the time was the eleven humanoids being pulled along with the crystal. One of the humanoids was impacted by a volcanic rock reaping half of his torso apart in flames; another one was immediately evaporated when caught by a direct bolt of lightning. Panicking, a humanoid tried to reach the mountain's top but was knocked down by the blizzard circling it suffering a deadly fall.