𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

The whole night was a blur.

I woke up, frantic and realized I was once again in Billie's guest bedroom. I must've slept through the entire night, because I don't remember a thing that happened after we ran out of the bar.

I pushed the covers off of me, to see myself still in the clothes from last night, my body extremely sore. All of Gabby's clothes were dirty, I felt bad.

I pushed myself out of the bed, stretching out my neck. I look down at the time on the clock, 1pm.

I've been asleep for that long? Holy shit.

Antonia.

I rummage around the room, looking for my purse, when I realize something else.

I stop in my tracks, analyzing the room.

All of my stuff is in here, all the stuff that was in my apartment.

What the hell?

I reach in my pocket, to find that's where my phone was. I pull it out, and luckily there was only one text from Antonia, just saying good morning.

I respond quickly, heading towards the door. I need to know what the hell happened last night, and I don't care if Billie doesn't want to tell me, she is.

I walk out the room, and I hear multiple voices. I make it to the living room, and I see Olly, Gabby, and Billie all sitting on the couch.

Olly notices me first, and pats the spot next to him. "About time you woke up, how you feeling?"

Gabby and Billie turn to me, and Gabby gives me a sympathetic smile. Billie avoids eye contact with me, and lights up her blunt.

I walk over to where Olly was, sitting next to him. "I'm okay, just sore. Can someone tell me what the hell happened?"

"The bar got shot up." Billie said plainly, passing her blunt over to Olly.

Obviously.

I sigh, "I know that, but after we ran out? I don't remember anything else." I say, wiping my mascara under my eyes with my finger.

"You passed out babe, the paramedics checked you out and you were just in shock. We brought you back here around 3am, and you knocked out the minute you were in bed." Gabby adds in, looking over to Billie, then to me.

"What was the shooting even about? Was it random or did have something to do with you guys and your..stuff." I mumble.

Olly scoffs, exhaling the smoke before sticking the blunt in front of me. "You gonna need this."

My god, it's that bad?

Before I can reach for it, Billie snatches it, glaring at him. "She doesn't need that shit." She snaps, hitting the blunt herself.

Olly chooses to ignore her attitude, and Billie just nods. "It had to do with us." She mumbles, looking down at the floor.

What the hell is wrong with her?

"Okay..why? What did you do?" I asked, looking at her for any sort of reaction.

Billie shifts around uncomfortably, and I notice her eyebrows starting to twitch. Gabby instantly clears her throat, and shrugs. "Nothing. It was just their fucked up way of reminding us that the drop is coming."

Billie gives her a look, and Gabby just ignores her and rubs my knee lightly. "It's all gonna be okay. Do you need anything?"

I shake my head, "I just wanna go home, why is all my stuff here?"