"So, what's the info about this guy?" I ask Steve walking into the jet. The kids were strapping onto their seats, Sarah and Grant piloting. 

"Fury's sources say that they had purchased some plants only found in Wakanda through the black market. Shuri and Bruce said that plant could be a main ingredient for the cure. They found traces of some chemical it produces in the kids last year." He swipes at the screened table showing a sky view of a farm house with a truck outside. People in full black carrying boxes of things into the farm house, then one person carrying a clear case with plants inside.

"Do we know who it is?" I press my weight on my hands on the table watching Steve's reaction.

"Biochemist Stan Latvik. Ana Jr. cross referenced him with people they met with Sharon. She recognizes his face but didn't know his name, it's why we never looked for him before." I look at Ana Jr. who gave me a soft sad smile, I returned it trying to ease her worry that I would be upset. She was a very caring girl and I knew that was something in her mind.

"Alright dad, uncle Bucky, we are landing in five..." Sarah began counting down, we got our last weapons prepped. Ana stood up rolling her shoulders and using her abilities to flip a knife in the air as a warm up.

"Four..." Grant continued. I take out a Beretta M9 checking it to make sure I had sufficient bullets, leaving my AK 47 strapped to my back just in case. The point wasn't to kill this guy, although I desperately wanted to hurt him for helping Sharon do this to my girl. Steve pulled out his shield, walking in front of us to the hatch, getting ready to open it.

"Three.." I take a deep breath trying to calm myself. Nervousness was wrapping it's way around my throat. I needed this to be a lead. For months we haven't gotten anything. Bruce has successfully made advancements on a cure with her eggs, but as Shuri clarified to him, they need the exact ingredients to make it work. And with a small amount of eggs there was a limit of how many trials they could do. It was our job to get the information needed of the ingredients, maybe the cure itself.

"Two.." 

"Don't worry Uncle Buck. I got your back." Ana Jr. said with a smirk still flipping her Kershaw Butterfly knife I had bought her a couple months ago as a birthday gift, with her powers. I chuckle at how confident she's gotten. She's become my understudy when it comes to weapons training, surprising even her siblings at how good she has gotten at handling even the heaviest of guns.

"One..landing" We stumble a little, feeling the jet land. Steve hits the button to open the hatch. The fresh forest air fills the cabin as we walk down the hatch and onto the grass field.

"Alright, if we are right, they would have heard us flying in, we have a limited time. We don't want them destroying anything." Steve speaks up to us. "Buck, you and Ana Jr. take east side, clear and secure the truck, Sarah, clear the perimeter and make sure no one comes up behind us. Grant, you're with me, we will go in and capture Latvik." Steve presses the comms then begins speaking to the SHIELD team that drove in. "Take the perimeter with Sarah, then take all materials in the truck and farm house back to Avengers HQ, you all know your team leaders, follow their orders and stay safe. No destroying products, remember capture and secure, no lethal action."

Everyone silently nodded heading in their own way following Steve's directions. 

"Happy anniversary by the way" Ana Jr. whispers to me.

"Thanks" I respond quietly. We walk silently, making sure not to bump into any traps or show our position in any way. We spot the truck ahead and kneel down, scanning the area and counting the number of people we need to take care of.

"I've never met mom, not really, but the way you are with her, even though she isn't awake to hear you...it makes me hope we can cure her. I want to know her more than anything." Ana Jr. whispers nearly crying.

"One thing at a time kid"

"Yeah..." She sighs out wiping her eyes. "Five targets, all with weapons."

I nod moving my stance to my left. "I'll take the three behind the truck, you take the driver and the woman guarding them." She nods pulling two throwing knives from her vest that Nat specially had made for her. We separate heading to our targets. 

I grab the first guys hair slamming his head against the trucks side then kick his legs making sure he falls before I punch him on the head one last time knocking him unconscious. I hear Ana Jr. giggle, making me shake my head. She found it funny that people underestimated her stature all the time. It honestly creeps me out when she was in combat mode.

I run to the next target as they notice Ana Jr., I grab their gun with my left arm bending the tip then punching them in the face. I rip the gun away from them before they take out a knife to fight. He swings it towards me making me back up then block, elbowing his face. I twist his wrist..maybe break it actually, then flip him over my shoulder landing him on the floor. He was fine, just screaming in pain from his wrist. It was fine..I didn't kill him.

The third one caught me off guard. I hear a gun fire and expect to feel the pain of it any second but I don't. I turn to see the bullet floating in midair. I smile relaxing my shoulders but knowing that Ana Jr. was going to never let this down. Looking to my right I see her walking slowly towards us from the front of the truck, the enemy staring at the bullet in surprise.

"No one shoots my uncle" She simply states before sending the bullet back at the guy hitting his dominant shoulder. When he reached for the gun with his other arm I watched as Ana Jr. pulled a knife from her vest with her powers, twirling it then landing it on the guys hand forcing him to scream.

"Good job kid." I point at the guy. I go into comms and tell the SHIELD team to confiscate the truck.

"Thank you..the words your looking for old man is thank you." I laugh shaking my head at her.

"Yea okay..thank you"

"I can't believe I saved the life of Bucky Barnes..the White Wolf" She struts around towards me.

"Just like your mother" I say pushing her slightly, it was annoying how much like her mother she was.

"What do you mean? She saved your life?" She asked with doe eyes excited for a new story.

"I had a metal shard in my leg, I could have died..or lost the leg all together. She took care of it. I think it was the first time I actually told her how I felt about her." I zone out thinking of the memory, I had told her a scar wouldn't be cool because I would never be able to have her as mine. That was so long ago now...

I clear my throat and run my hand over my face when the agents finally show up and begin clearing the truck out.

"Steve.." I check comms

"Yea?" He whispers

"Need a hand?"

Silence falls through the comms. I look at Ana Jr. who looks back at me with worry.

"I have a bad feeling uncle Buck"

"Yea me too..."

"FUCK WE NEED BACKUP" Steve yells. 

Sorry for the cliffhanger but there is a reason. I didn't want to make this chapter extremely long so I had to split it.

Love you guys!!

Let me know what you think happened with Steve.