Part 2

TIME SKIP TO 7 WEEKZ-

You woke up to fighting. you rubbed your eyes and, saw tomio beating the shit out of a cop.

"SEE I KNEW YOU WOULD WAKE HER." tomi yelled as he pulled the blanket around your body.

"Don't worry we just saw the cop was trying to inject something in your veins." tomi said as he smiled.

"YOU.. STUPID.. LITTLE.. CUNT.." tomio yelled as he kicked the cop in the stomach.

He threw the cop out and, slammed the jail door close he got the injection off the floor and, stared at the label.

"What is it ?" Tomi asked "They were trying to drug Y/n"  "What type?" Tomi asked, tomio jumped on his bed and, got a paper full of things out.

He read something that made his eyes go wide. "Shit we were too late tomi.." tomio said as he looked at the injection, half of it was gone.

"What will it do to her ??" Tomi asked nervously as he warmed you up with the blankets.

"It will cause hallucinations and, she will start hearing things in about 20 minutes after taking it" tomio replied

You saw something behind tomi you ignored it thinking it was just the injection  " psychedelic drugs " tomio said

"Fuck..But your not crazy do they think she is??" Tomi yelled as he punched the wall causing it to make a hole.

You sighed you got up you cracked your back and, took the injection out of his hand.

You traced around your arm with the needle "At least it won't be lonely now" you said as you looked at tomi.

"I know you both are leaving in later" you said they gulped and looked away.

"Im sorry Y/n" they both said as they looked at anywhere but your eyes.

"Eh I don't care really.. " you said as you put the injection in your pocket you did care but you had to stop caring for others.

You saw all the jail doors open tomi held your wrist and, ran out to the cafeteria.

He got his lunch with tomio third wheeling behind us as we got out food tomio got his.

We walked to the tables and,sat down you looked at the food almost gagging

You got the toast and, looked at it making sure there wasn't anything bad on it you took a bite you realized it wasn't that bad you actually enjoyed it.

You looked at the food and noticed it had another toast you were so happy you quickly took it you were about to take a bite until..

Someone took it away "Hey!" Tomi yelled "she was eating that you fat bitch" tomio yelled as he got up.

You looked down and, saw you were shaking from anger..

You looked up and, smiled you grabbed the back of her hair and, slammed her face on the table

You continued to do that until it started to bleed you took the toast away and pushed her out of your view.

Tomio smirked and, sat back down while tomi was clapping 👏

You ate your toast and, waited for the other 2 to be done with whatever they were doing

All three of you were about to go until 2 cops came over.

"Tomi and tomio Congratulations you are leaving early. " one of the cop said "FOR REAL?" tomio yelled happily

"But what about Y/n?" Tomi said as he looked at you worriedly "I'll be fine" you said with a smile