Twenty-five 🐰

TW: Gore and Disturbing

"H-Help me Y/N."

A small whisper fled in Karina's mouth begging for help. Y/N couldn't stride her muscle she just stared at poor Karina. Taehyung walks closer to Karina and grabs her hair roughly causing Karina to hiss.

"What do you want to do with Karina, Y/N? Name it I'll do it."

Y/N's eyes switch to Taehyung her eyes are full of rage and confusion. She couldn't understand the guy.

"Taehyung what did you do to her?"

"She hurt you Y/N and I don't like to see you being hurt, no one will be going to hurt you if you just be by my side."

Y/N gulped her saliva, she started to think that all of her suspicions is true.

Taehyung is Obsessed with Her.

"T-Tae you're obsessed!"

Taehyung's eyes shift to Y/N. He smile like a maniac at her, and he started to laugh uncontrollably with an eerie sound.

Flashback

"O my god tae! What happened to your face?" The young Taehyung grabs his face inflicting for him to hiss due to massive pain. He was beaten up so badly that he couldn't feel the discomfort, his face become numb.

"They kick me, Mommy, I tried to snatch and get back my bag to them but they won't let me." Young Taehyung confesses to his mother.

"Oh, baby. Let's treat your wounds."

Taehyung's Mother grabs his only son and lets him seat in the living room to treat his injuries. As his mother keep on treating him, he keep on hissing it was too painful for a 10-year-old child. Young Taehyung stared at his mother, he wants to tell her about the beating that happens every day in school but he couldn't. He's always the target of the bully and makes fun of. But today the beating that he gets, is worse than usual.

The young Taehyung pass out to the ground.

"Tae, don't let them hurt you. I didn't raise you to be vulnerable, if you know it's right, fight back and don't lose. What if we're the ones they're fighting over, will you just let them take us too? Remember this Taehyung, no matter what you're arguing about, you shouldn't give up right away. " Order of his Mother.

End of the Flashback.

Taehyung's POV

My memory flickers in my mind when the times that I was being the rag at school. The playtime of every bully.

Am I really obsessed? Why did Mother's advice seem different to me, and my understandings about it?

Am I really wrong?

I stopped cackling and swift with a serious face. I will continue what has been planned, right or wrong.

Without hesitation, I walk closer to Karina and untied her. I hang her with the rope in both two hands. I grab the knife that is scattered on the floor.

"T-Tae w-what are you doing?" Y/N utters but I didn't move to glance at her instead I froze for a few minutes and continue the thing I should do.

I shift my gaze at Y/N whilst holding the knife in my right hand. I stared at her and stab the knife in Karina's stomach on the left side. Karina shouts in pain while I continue stabbing her in the same direction.