Twenty-One 🐰

Y/n felt horrible, she didn't realize how did she do that.

Out of frustration? Stress? Confusion? Her feelings are mixed up. She also felt angry remembering those moments Karina slap her.

She walks back and forth while holding her already messy hair. Y/n can't think properly out of frustration.

"What to do? What to do?"

She slammed herself to the ground and cry out her problems. She knows it wasn't gonna help still she let it. She had never experienced such a big problem.

She no longer knew what to prioritize, all her plans vanished in thin air. She wanted to make this surprise birthday party for herself and to Jungkook but things didn't work as planned.

---

Y/n walks home as if she's not on her right mind, she doesn't really care where she was heading.

Suddenly someone roughly pulled her into the van which she was not prepared for in such a fast-paced event. Y/n pass out when someone covered her mouth with a cloth.

Fast Forward.

Y/n woke up in an unfamiliar place, she had never seen it in her life. The color painted on the wall was white and only the bed and chair were there, her two hands tied up in the chair. Y/n's body is still weak for some unknown reason, she is afraid of what was gonna happen to her. Her heart was pounding as loud as the whole room could hear.

Eventually, the door swung open at the same time as the masked woman came out. I could not see her face properly because the whole face was covered by the mask. She pulled out a very sharp knife, Y/n's eyes widened at what she saw. She didn't want to think that his suspicion was right.

"P-Please d-don't kill me, I-I have nothing."

"I know you have nothing, but since he likes you more than I. I'm going to kill you so that no one of us can have him." She laughs like a crazy lady and it makes her more scarier. She gulps and hopes for a miracle to happen.

The girl holding the knife lifts her hands and slashes the knife on Y/n's tight. "Ahh!" The room filled with a loud scream coming from Y/n. She can feel her blood dripping from her legs. "If only Taehyung didn't meet you, you wouldn't end up like this." The girl said and that's when Y/n alarm that the girl in front of her is Karina. 

Y/n laugh making Karina to frowned, "why are you laughing?" "Why don't you just kill Taehyung instead of me Karina," I shouted back. She take off her masked irritated.

"How do you know it was me?" She asked and Y/n rolled her eyes. That was the dumpiest question she ever heard. "You mentioned Taehyung that's how I know it was you, stupid bitch." Y/n added making Karina get angrier.

"What did you just say? Stupid Bitch?" Karina slashes the knife in Y/n's other tight making her hiss while closing her eyes.

"Any last words Y/n?" Karina was about to stab the knife in Y/n's chest area when her phone rang. She put the knife in the bed and get her phone out.

"Open the door, I'm outside"

She runs towards the door and gets the door open as much as possible. Karina's mood lift up hearing those five words coming from Taehyung that she forgot the knife and closed the door. When it comes to Taehyung she becomes careless and does anything to get Taehyung's Attention at all cost.

Y/n's eyes shift to the open door and then to the knife. She moves the chair towards the knife that has been placed in the bed. It didn't take too long , after she get the knife since the bed is not far from where the chair she's been with.

She gets the knife using his tied-up hands from her back, she fastens her motion until the rope loosens.

Taehyung's POV

Knowing Karina she didn't stop until she can't get what she wants and I know she was up to something. After I finish my responsibility here in school it's been 6 PM.

I walked to the parking lot and didn’t waste any time. I started the engine and drove my car through Karina's place.

"Open the door, I'm outside."

Why is she here? He only uses this house once, something doesn't feel right. She always stays in her luxurious apartment why did she differ her mind today? The house is located in the middle of the woods near the sea and obviously no one can really cross this area since this is a private niche.

"You're here babe." She stated and I just stared at her wet hands that she dried using her skirt. I let myself into her house while looking into the surrounding. 

"Are you here with someone?" I asked as I turn my gaze at her. Her eyed twitch "N-No I'm alone anyways let's eat I cook you a dinner." She said holding my hand to lead the way through the dining area. I join Karina for dinner just this once and left after that.

I started the contraption of the car and drove back to my house. Whilst I was driving, someone suddenly passed by and caused me to stop, even though it was a full break, I still bumped into whoever passed by, I quickly got out of the car. My eyes widened of what I saw. Y/N. I lift Y/n in bridal style and get her into my car.

Fast Forward.

I stare at her beautiful face, she looks so angelic. I already treat her wounds in her tight when I felt it's dripping blood and wipe her filthy face. All I am waiting for is for her to wake up, I didn't mean to hit her earlier.

I straightened my posture as I heard her groan, she slightly open her eyes and I headed to the nightstand to get her some water. She also straighten her sitting position and I handed her the glass of water. She accepts it and swallows greedily, she is thirsty. I stared at her until she finish drinking the whole glass of water.

She look at me, eyes welled up with tears. And that's when I grab her shoulder to hug her and she also hugs me. "It's okay you're safe now."

---

(A/N)

I need your opinion guys, tell me something about the story so far. About Errors, I don't care if its a bad comment as long as you'll open up.

Do you have any questions? Or clarification if you don't get the story right.

You can also help me with the ending, since I haven't plan it yet or who do I get to rid with. hehe

Happy Valentines Day y'all💌....
I purposely updated on this day, for the reason that I don't have someone to have a date with.