Thirteen🐰

Y/n's POV

Ever since Jimin arrived Jungkook's behavior has been different but I didn't ask him about it first.

He seems to understand the situation. I thought earlier he would call me Mommy but I was wrong.

And that's nice too.

Earlier while we were working on the Project Jimin and I got along somehow.

Flashback

I went into the room first and prepared the materials for Jimin and I poster and because I'm a bit fond of calligraphy so I have sets of colors, paint brush and so on.

While I was doing calligraphy Jimin keep on glancing at me like  he was ganna tell me something but cannot speak due to nervousness. I look a quick gaze to Jimin in my left eyes and i can see that he take a deep breath and suddenly spoke. "Y/n aren't you really ganna tell me whats wrong? You keep on avoiding me and i don't understand why? Did I even do to you that you get mad at me like that?" I gulp I don't want to answer his question but at the same time I want him to know how i feel. I know I'm too late to confess when he already have a girlfriend. I'm so much in dilemma right now, its like it so hard to solve myself  i keep on fighting on my own thoughts.

I stop writing and look at him with a smile. "I'm sorry Chim, its just i have a period at that day and I'm kinda stress so i  pull my anger on you." I said calmly yes i lied i really can't tell him, not now. Jimin sighed "I really thought i did something to you y/n, okay i forgive don't do it again okay?" I nodded at him with fake smile. He pulled me for a hug and i just let him hug me and pat his back. I can feel a warm in his hug maybe i hate him because i still like him.

End of the Flashback

I went to my room and saw Jungkook already asleep, he wasn't talking to me so I was wondering what's wrong.

I approached him and he was not asleep yet his back is facing on me so I couldn't see his face.

"Jungkook baby what's wrong?" I asked.

"Asked it to Jimin!"

He said with angry face i then realized his jealous, i smirk at his reaction.

Should i tease him?

His just so cute wearing his angry face.

"Okay if thats what you want I'll just ganna asked it to Jimin." I was about to grab my phone in the night stand when Jungkook snatch it from me and put it underneath the pillow and pretended to sleep.

Kyeopta!

"Okay give me my phone." I said while smiling, he open his eyes and look directly into my eyes his gaze is different its like he was ganna kill me.

Okay his not playing anymore.

He stand and walk closer to me, he grab my arms and lay me in bed with his both arms pinned next to my head.

My heart started to beat faster as i wasn't process everything that just happen.

I look at him and he was like a different person judging by his expression and i kinda like it because his so hot.

"Mommy can you be my girlfriend?" My eyes widen  is he even serious or is he even know what he just said?

"Y-Your joking right jungkook-ah?" I asked but he didn't respond only he just look at me directly into my eyes.