Twenty-four 🐰

Taehyung open the same room where Y/N locked up and lock it, putting his key in his trouser pocket. He slam Y/N on the bed and started unbuckling his belt causing Y/N to panic. Her eyes twitch and she started to feel like crying.

"T-Tae, w-what are you doing?"

"Suck my dick Y/N," Taehyung said after he remove all the clothes that bind to his lower body. Y/N can't say anything she can't think clearly. "Y/N don't make me wait, I'm getting impatient... Or how about this, you suck my dick or I'll suck yours you choose."

She didn't move nor answer to his question it was too absorbed. Y/N doesn't like the idea of the two choices but does she have a choice?

"Y/N~ hurry up."

Taehyung said with his warning tone, he may be mysterious but he is scary in many ways. Y/N move slowly towards Taehyung's direction and kneel her knees between Taehyung's legs. Y/N glances at Taehyung one last time before she switches her eyes to Taehyung's cock.

Y/N gulp her own saliva as what she saw in front of her. I was big, she can't tell if it will fit in her mouth. It was as the same size as Jungkook's cock but  Taehyung's cock is a bit longer.

Y/N slowly holds Taehyung's dick and shoves it to her mouth. She started pumping in and out of her mouth until she heard a moan coming from Taehyung. She looks at him while giving him a blow job and she could tell that Taehyung is enjoying it.

"Fuck Y/N you're good."

Y/N's heart is racing, she can't clearly hear everything Taehyung said but she can hear her own breathing and her heart fasten its beat. After a minute of doing it Y/N stop, she felt tired and she thought Taehyung had enough but boy she was wrong.

After Y/N stop Taehyung automatically looks at her madly and force her to blowjob him again.

Y/N is choking on Taehyung's every force on her. "We can't stop until I'm gonna cum okay darling?" Even though Y/N ​​couldn't answer but she heard everything, including the sound of her mouth while giving a blowjob to Taehyung, she could hear it very well.

"Ahh fuck!"

Taehyung took his juice out in Y/N's mouth, Taehyung looked at the girl and he liked what he saw, Y/N became more beautiful in his eyes when he saw the girl on the floor kneeling in front of him.

"You look hot Y/N, now swallow it."

Y/N's eyebrow creased at what she heard from Taehyung.

Does she do that to Jungkook?

Did she even want this?

Does she deserve everything?

She questions herself.

Y/N became deaf to what she heard, before obeying Taehyung's command

"God, you're so hot darling I want to fuck you so hard until you can't walk but we'll do it later. You should watch something interesting first."

Taehyung put back the clothes that were removed earlier while Y/N didn't even move from her seat, she was still sitting on the floor.

---

Jin, Jungkook, and Jimin are currently looking for Y/N in possible places she would go but even one of them she was not there.

"We're getting out of time, where are we going to find her?" Jin asked while holding his knee and sitting on the side of the street. The three of them stopped walking around the corner near the subdivision. None of them answered the question that they themselves did not know what to say.

"It's almost dawn."

Jungkook was dumbfounded as he stared at the emptiness, he had little patience and he was almost crying in the hiding situation. He was nervous with every minute that passed without seeing his girlfriend. Jimin, on the other hand, frowned as he watched the cars pass by on the freeway.

"Is that Y/N?"

Both Jungkook and Jin glance at the way  Jimin pointed at them. They all saw a full-throttle at full speed car running out of the subdivision. Jungkook's eyes widen when he saw Y/N with Taehyung who is driving in the vehicle.

Both Jin and Jungkook stood up when they realized that it was really Y/N. "What are we waiting for let's go," Jimin said to his companion.

"They're leaving!" Jimin shouted.

"To my car!"

"No, there's no time let's just take a taxi!" Jin just nodded to Jungkook who immediately stopped the taxi.

The three hurriedly got in and followed the car where Y/N and Taehyung were driving.

---

"Welcome, darling."

Taehyung and Y/N entered an abandoned house at the same time. Y/N rolled her eyes to look around and see the whole surrounding. But she could see any as all she could see is peach black, no lights. Y/N automatically covered her nose as the smell of the place was so dreadful that she thought she would be nauseous in those moments until Taehyung lit up the surroundings. He turns on the light switch for them to see the entirety of the house.

Y/N's eyes widened when he saw Karina tied to the chair.

"K-Karina?"

Y/N mumbled as she stuttered, Karina's head lift up and she met Y/N's eyes.

"H-Help me Y/N."

(A/N)

Late Update!!!

Our immersion got my way....