Seventeen🐰

I gulp my own saliva due to nervousness.

I can't move my body and just look at him directly onto his eyes. I felt weak at his gaze his aura is something like the man you don't want to mess with because if you do you'll die.

He motioned me to sit in the chair in front of me and I obeyed. I have never seen this man before but I felt him familiar. Did I see him before?

"Let's discuss the things you need to pay miss L/n since as you said this is your responsibility." He emphasized the last word sounded like he is mocking me. But then shrugged the thought knowing that I may be just felt paranoid and made things in a bad way.

"You need to pay me 20,000 Pesos for the vandalismㅡ"

"What Sir how can that be so big I mean isn't it too much?" I can't help but feel so low I don't have that money, that's my salary for 3 and half months and if he needed it tomorrow I can't.

"That's the price and it won't be changed unless if you come tomorrow maybe we can work things out and I will tell my dad to lower the payment." He said caressing his chin while staring at me without any emotion showing in his eyes.

I frowned my eyebrow, so he's the son of the owner of this school? And soon to inherit this whole building.

"You come with me tomorrow and we will discuss this issue." He handed me a paper containing the time and address from where we met and I just looked at it.

I lift my head to face him again "I haven't seen you here....Sir... And I want to know your name." I wiped out my pride of fear and try to talk with authority in my tone.

He smirk at me and stand to walk closer to the window, he observed the surroundings outside while I just focus on looking at his back trying to wait for his response.

"The name is Kim Taehyung nice to meet you Y/n L/n."

My heart again. I felt like it stop beating.

He looks at me while saying his name with his famous smirk.

Why is this man so scary and mysterious yet hot at the same time?

But that thought got to change when he approach me and lean closer to my face. I try my best not to panic and move my face backward.

"Make sure to come." He whispers I can feel his warm breath making my skin crawls down to my spine. I keep my position still and didn't make a move. His face is just so close to mine, one wrong move, and his lips will brush my neck.

---

We Jungkook and I both got home, I still don't know if I should come or not.

He looks so scary, and I still can't forget what happened earlier. I don't get what he was trying to do at that time. It's like he's scaring me.

Dinner.

"Mommy are you still mad at me?" I looked at Jungkook and saw his anxious face. And because I feel sorry for him easily I sighed and was forced to create a smile on my face.

"It's alright people make mistakes and also you too I guess," Jungkook seems to believe me and he gives me his genuine smile and because of that the chocolate incident comes up to my mind.

"Btw Jungkook-ah why did you accept the girl's chocolate earlier?"

He stops eating "I want to give it to you, I find out in your diary you like chocolates." My eyes widen.

'How far this guy reads my diary?'

"You read my diary?" Jungkook nodded playfully and continue to eat his food.